Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

·ESPN is going to have a new Monday Night Football booth. Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland will not return, via sources. The successors will be internal. No decision has been made yet. Both Tessitore and McFarland will remain in prominent roles at ESPN.

Word. Sometimes they luck into scheduling a game that looked bad in the offseason but ends up being a big game due to them having good seasons. But more times than not the matchups are trash.

Word. Sometimes they luck into scheduling a game that looked bad in the offseason but ends up being a big game due to them having good seasons. But more times than not the matchups are trash.

I don't usually get mad at primetime lineups. It's hard to fill SNF,MNF, and TNF with good games. Especially without being real repetitive. And it's hard to predict the good/bad teams this early.

Until they put better matchups on MNF, it doesn't matter who is in the booth. Even Madden & Summerall can't make a Jaguars vs Browns game watchable.

Yea I never understood fans that complain so much about announcing teams. Were there fans that wouldn’t watch the epic chiefs rams mnf game from 2018 because of the announcing team?? FOH

Riddick just be saying stupid shit. This past draft made me look at him weird. He was just saying shit that was flat out false

Is Gus Johnson good or just excited? I mean at the end of the day his job is to describe the score, down and distance, etc. but just bcuz you emphatically tell us that it was an incomplete pass does that make you good? I'm more interested in what the color commentator has to say than the lead announcer. Tell me why it was an incomplete pass rather than THE PASS IS INCOMPLETE!!!

Is Gus Johnson good or just excited? I mean at the end of the day his job is to describe the score, down and distance, etc. but just bcuz you emphatically tell us that it was an incomplete pass does that make you good? I'm more interested in what the color commentator has to say than the lead announcer. Tell me why it was an incomplete pass rather than THE PASS IS INCOMPLETE!!!

Thats the job of the color commentator

Gus Johnson is play by play

Back