Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

tumblr_olx7zigKYq1rrkahjo5_r1_400.gifv

Stop frontin... that shit would be entertaining. They ain't gon be breaking shit down on some John Gruden/peyton manning type shit...but the commentary would be hilarious

I remember when Kellen Winslow Jr. said he wanted to separate his name from his father's. He said he wanted to build his own legacy.

Welp.

If I were a second generation player I would want to build on the legacy my family name has in the NFL...

Im not gonna separate myself from it and “build my own” when the legacy is already built just add on to it

Matthews
Mannings
Longs

all NFL Royalty

Now we have a chance to have some black families be that

its a lot of kids about to be in the league who are the sons or nephews of legends

Saints ain’t getting the chip. Kamara gonna break away for what looks like the winning touchdown run in double OT in the NFC championship game before getting stripped at the goal line. Then on 3rd and 25 with the opponent backed up on their own 1, Marshon Lattimore gonna get called for defensive holding...automatic first down. 8 plays later the GW 68-yard field goal is kicked and NO goes home once again.

Z2rL43.gif

Hmmm....The Packers are not winning the division this year....I see the Vikings taking over 7-9 is about right for the Lions unless Stafford has an MVP year...I have zero faith in the defense to give this team anything

I think the Redskins do better than 5-11....They are quietly creating on the of the most dominating defensive lines in the NFL

Call me crazy but I think the Raiders finish 2nd the AFC West but it is going to be crazy competitive

Back