Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

My fam live out there.

Legit nobody cares about nfl football to go watch it lol.

Saints, raiders, packers, giants and Steelers got more fans out there lol

YES! lol

Imo NBC tends to have a better presentation when it comes to sports.

As much as I enjoy CBS, if somehow NBC could get back the AFC package, I wouldn’t be mad but SNF is a goldmine for NBC. They’d be foolish to give it up and I doubt they would.

Never understood why it left ABC in the 1st place
Lol ESPN/ABC would be fools if they lost the NBA

The ratings for ABC were down at the time but they were competing with the WWE when it was big. If they put quality games on like they do Sunday Night it would succeed again. Fox and CBS would suffer tho.

ABC ain’t giving up the NBA, tho I miss watching it on NBC. Honestly I could see FOX swooping in with a big money offer before NBC.

The ratings for ABC were down at the time but they were competing with the WWE when it was big. If they put quality games on like they do Sunday Night it would succeed again. Fox and CBS would suffer tho.

ABC ain’t giving up the NBA, tho I miss watching it on NBC. Honestly I could see FOX swooping in with a big money offer before NBC.

Know something crazy? Fox was trying to get Saturday night games included in the latest tv package but ESPN/ABC paid more just so Fox couldn’t get those games. I do expect Fox to seriously contend for NBA games with the next tv deal. And NBC doesn’t necessarily need the NBA. They doing fine with SNF, NHL and the Olympics when it comes around

Back