Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yo I stayed quiet because maybe I didn’t understand something

but niggas is out here flexing only maybe paying a player 50k or only 500k and not paying the entire 1.4 mil as a cool move?

And hustle wanna talk to me about Miami respecting Jordan and he wanna get on potentially retiring barea’s jersey?!

The audacity lmao

Dawg stop quoting me. You call it what you want.

Lmao yo I stayed quiet because maybe I didn’t understand something

but niggas is out here flexing only maybe paying a player 50k or only 500k and not paying the entire 1.4 mil as a cool move?

And hustle wanna talk to me about Miami respecting Jordan and he wanna get on potentially retiring barea’s jersey?!

The audacity lmao

I'm not getting in the middle of this loll. I don't fight on work days. I'm tired. That's some bullshit tho. On some if I can't have you no one can unless they want to cut into their mle and overpay. That's nasty. But hopefully the young homie whoever he is just betting on himself and gets through tho.

Let's not prop up young brothers getting into scumbag deals going forward tho.

Well it’s case by case for each player. But a 27 year old who hasn’t sniffed a finals being brought in to be a vet is just ehhhh

he’s barely older than Josh hart and hermangomez and younger than bledsoe

now I know you say experience is what matters and that’s valid but ehh I mean ain’t redick still there? Bledsoe still there for now too

you can reply but Steven Adams talk is trash
Well JJ being one of the oldest players certainly helps as well. I guess I'm just not understanding your pov regarding this. There's multiple ways to have a veteran presence on the team. It ain't gotta be all dudes in veteran minimum contracts. And so what they haven't reached the finals? Nobody is saying it's championship or bust with this team.

Well JJ being one of the oldest players certainly helps as well. I guess I'm just not understanding your pov regarding this. There's multiple ways to have a veteran presence on the team. It ain't gotta be all dudes in veteran minimum contracts. And so what they haven't reached the finals? Nobody is saying it's championship or bust with this team.
This isn’t originally my fight

this is south and silver’s fight

I just wanted to laugh at the notion in general of bringing a 27 year old in to be a locker room voice with other mid 20s players and 30 year olds on the team

Dawg stop quoting me. You call it what you want.
Lol you fell back when you knew you was wrong

just call it what it was

You was hating on a Puerto Rican king because he plays on the mavs

Nick collison didn’t get this much shit from you and he didn’t even win a ring like Barea did

lmao talking about ...”yo why they retire Jordan’s jersey!?”

AZTG put the battery in your back and now look at you..begging me to stop

This isn’t originally my fight

this is south and silver’s fight

I just wanted to laugh at the notion in general of bringing a 27 year old in to be a locker room voice with other mid 20s players and 30 year olds on the team
Aaaaahhhhhhhh ok

I'm not getting in the middle of this loll. I don't fight on work days. I'm tired. That's some bullshit tho. On some if I can't have you no one can unless they want to cut into their mle and overpay. That's nasty. But hopefully the young homie whoever he is just betting on himself and gets through tho.

Let's not prop up young brothers getting into scumbag deals going forward tho.
“Yo we don’t have to pay this player shit!”

the fuck?

Extra flexibility

Cap gymnastics in full effect

It just seems like there isnt any for the player which is troubling on top of that they've made it that the other 29 teams that might have interest have to dig in financially which can be a deterrent. They put young in a rough position for what? A couple mil.

To me it looks a step above a two way contract. But yea if it doesn’t work out, he just stuck

It's not a two way. Its 50k guaranteed 500k guaranteed after training camp and nothing guaranteed after and no other team can pick him up and sign him to a two way or exhibit 10 if they're interested. They gotta pay him above minimum or they can't sign him. They made a kid sign his career away to Houston for the next 3 yrs and he might not get more than 50k out of it.

That's nasty. I just hope they did it like that cause they really believe they got a steal. But something about it seems nefarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back