Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, so yall paying Steven Adams 17 mil a year for the next two years to talk in the locker room

Meanwhile Myles Turner is younger, under contract for 3 more years and is better in every way

But yall got it
Myles Turner maybe one of the most overrated players in the league. Dude plays soft as shit and his 3pt percentage has been dropping yearly. People are more in love with the "idea" of him more than anything. And his contract is bad. Next time a Pacers game come on let's have this discussion because I want us to discuss his play vs what you guys perceive he is. I've watched about 7 games for Indy this year and dude played like a Euro.

Myles Turner maybe one of the most overrated players in the league. Dude plays soft as shit and his 3pt percentage has been dropping yearly. People are more in love with the "idea" of him more than anything. And his contract is bad. Next time a Pacers game come on let's have this discussion because I want us to discuss his play vs what you guys perceive he is. I've watched about 7 games for Indy this year and dude played like a Euro.

Myles Turner isnt on a bad contract.....especially when compared to the likes of Steven Adam's

Indiana has a terrible offensive scheme and they didnt/dont use him right

I'm not talking about Steven Adam's anymore though, have fun with that

Ain’t no excuse nigga. I don’t see Orlando, Toronto, Minnesota or Charlotte doing that stupid shit.

What’s the next excuse?
Lmao it’s what...Miami wanted to do...

you’re telling me we are the first and only ones to retire the greatest player in the game’s Jersey.....

as a slight....

why you let AZTG gas you up? Lol

Let me know if this fantasy setup good for yall pr if theres anything you see that we can change the draft day and time not set in stone I just had to in put something. We can't really do after that date tho keep in mind. @me or pm me. Open to suggestions and criticism.

Screenshot_20201127-145010_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg Screenshot_20201127-145031_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg Screenshot_20201127-145040_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Lmao it’s what...Miami wanted to do...

you’re telling me we are the first and only ones to retire the greatest player in the game’s Jersey.....

as a slight....

why you let AZTG gas you up? Lol

Nigga every other 23 in nba history that’s been retired has played for the team except Miami. Just take your L and move on unless you wanna keep preaching that culture bullshit.

Nigga every other 23 in nba history that’s been retired has played for the team except Miami. Just take your L and move on unless you wanna keep preaching that culture bullshit.

so you’re enforcing what I just said? Lol you high off that Turkey B

What this gotta do with JJ barea and the Mavs organization?

I knew there was no way he was still gonna be on the board at 29th but this was my #1 for Raptors. Still I knew it was gonna be malachi Flynn if precious and nnaji were off the board.

We were a few picks from Xavier Tillman and reed in the 2nd. That was my top 5.

Anyway I hope that nigga precious catch covid and has no impact for yall.

Jks.
I didn’t want him really but 2 after he was picked I was on board

I didn’t know he was so athletic and can put the ball on the floor the way he can and push in transition

I really like it now

I didn’t want him really but 2 after he was picked I was on board

I didn’t know he was so athletic and can put the ball on the floor the way he can and push in transition

I really like it now

He's gonna beast. Baby ibaka on Your hands if you raise him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back