Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell hustle why the mavs should retire his jersey and I try to tell him its about barea’s on and off court legacy with the Mavs as well and he gonna bring up MJ

you can’t be a fan of a team where everybody complains about one another and the owner and GM want diff coaches and the players don’t wanna play with each other and then talk to me about culture

Let me know if this fantasy setup good for yall pr if theres anything you see that we can change the draft day and time not set in stone I just had to in put something. We can't really do after that date tho keep in mind. @me or pm me. Open to suggestions and criticism.

View attachment 408182View attachment 408181View attachment 408180

@Chi-town B
@Maywood
@Gene Parmesan
@toheeb27
@A.F.R.I.C.A
@Mooney
@Hustlelitó
@Freshb651
@BDBIID
@southsil4lil
@oldman_Ghost!
@#1hiphopjunki3

What did you click wack on? lol
Oh, yeah, that

I forgot that quick haha

You also misrepresented what Silver was saying too. Or maybe I am. Idk

I didn't think he was saying Adams was here to create culture but to be more vocal which is something that has been missing from the Pelicans.

He was saying the organization as a whole was trying to create a culture and having a vocal veteran presence in the locker room helps

Oh, yeah, that

You also misrepresented what Silver was saying too. Or maybe I am. Idk

I didn't think he was saying Adams was here to create culture but to be more vocal which is something that has been missing from the Pelicans.

He was saying the organization as a whole was trying to create a culture and having a vocal veteran presence in the locker room helps
ahh I feel you but you sure Adams be like that in the locker room? Also paying 17 mil for that is crazy but he can play too so I guess even if it’s still an overpay and a trade I don’t think is good for yall

also also lol @ getting a 26 year old to be a veteran presence

Well I mean that’s doing a disservice to the players and teams if you don’t choose to cough up $500k and participate

especially with all that G league talent from drafting too many players every single year

but I guess to stay in atlanta if you’re the maine red claws might be cumbersome

ahh I feel you but you sure Adams be like that in the locker room? Also paying 17 mil for that is crazy but he can play too so I guess even if it’s still an overpay and a trade I don’t think is good for yall

also also lol @ getting a 26 year old to be a veteran presence
How old to you should someone be a veteran when the qualifications for being a veteran is years played? Serious question

And I still reject the notion that they are overpaying him but I'm not trying to get into that again. I don't know what other options they were serious about trying to acquire so I can't say, well such as such was out there because maybe they were but the talks never materialized.

I'm not sure about too much if I'm being honest. All I know is that two of the players they've acquired have had some levels of success with their previous teams. I don't think having those guys being apart of this current locker room is the worst thing that's happened this off season.

Legendary

Plumlee was a steal at that price and got away from us this offseason again. I wanted Plumlee this offseason. He's gonna waste away in Detroit. Happy with baynes/Len with Boucher in the cut. Lowry keep his bigs fed. They gon eat.

So they're fucking him over if it doesn't work out in houston? I don't understand. This is a good thing lmao. Or did I miss something?
Lmao yo I stayed quiet because maybe I didn’t understand something

but niggas is out here flexing only maybe paying a player 50k or only 500k and not paying the entire 1.4 mil as a cool move?

And hustle wanna talk to me about Miami respecting Jordan and he wanna get on potentially retiring barea’s jersey?!

The audacity lmao

Well I mean that’s doing a disservice to the players and teams if you don’t choose to cough up $500k and participate

especially with all that G league talent from drafting too many players every single year

but I guess to stay in atlanta if you’re the maine red claws might be cumbersome

500k not the issue that's pennies..but its teams like the Raptors where it benefits having the team close together. For practice, access to all coaches, development, and medical staff and making the crossover less tedious. Raptors had niggas playing 2 games a day in some scenarios just to ingrain the program/plays into them and keep them feeling like apart of the team/movement.

All that gets taken away from us playing in Tampa this season.

How old to you should someone be a veteran when the qualifications for being a veteran is years played? Serious question

And I still reject the notion that they are overpaying him but I'm not trying to get into that again. I don't know what other options they were serious about trying to acquire so I can't say, well such as such was out there because maybe they were but the talks never materialized.

I'm not sure about too much if I'm being honest. All I know is that two of the players they've acquired have had some levels of success with their previous teams. I don't think having those guys being apart of this current locker room is the worst thing that's happened this off season.
Well it’s case by case for each player. But a 27 year old who hasn’t sniffed a finals being brought in to be a vet is just ehhhh

he’s barely older than Josh hart and hermangomez and younger than bledsoe

now I know you say experience is what matters and that’s valid but ehh I mean ain’t redick still there? Bledsoe still there for now too

you can reply but Steven Adams talk is trash

500k not the issue that's pennies..but its teams like the Raptors where it benefits having the team close together. For practice, access to all coaches, development, and medical staff and making the crossover less tedious. Raptors had niggas playing 2 games a day in some scenarios just to ingrain the program/plays into them and keep them feeling like apart of the team/movement.

All that gets taken away from us playing in Tampa this season.
Ahhh gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back