2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I said project where he might wind up and niggas acting like they too good

you know what? Fuck y’all I was just trying to make conversation

niggas was in here talking about golf

I literally said he’s on a KG career arc smh

nigga I’m not doing no mo talking
KG career arc doesnt tell me where you think AD will wind up on the all time list

you just compared him being on a losing team for years and winning once he left to KG but KG won a MVP before he left Minnesota

now if you woulda said pau Gasol it woulda made more sense

you coulda said top 20 instead or a top 3 PF as an answer

Dont see the point of having bout murray and white on 4yr 60 mil contracts

that’s not a good enough backcourt or rotation for the future to commit that much money when you have to eventually pay for a star because nobody on the Spurs is gonna be a star so you have to go find someone decent willing to play there.

KG career arc doesnt tell me where you think AD will wind up on the all time list

you just compared him being on a losing team for years and winning once he left to KG but KG won a MVP before he left Minnesota

Nigga where is KG ranked all time PF wise? Top 3? Top 5? If AD keeps winning and racking up awards that’s where he’ll end up.

Why would I compare him to Pau? He’s already got more all stars and made just as man all nba teams as he did for his whole career smh.

What in the casual shit is this

???

Orlando did the same thing for Mozgov and got the exemption. Not a whisper occurred

Lakers do it and grown men throw hissy fits.

Sad to see tbh
this was explained

Mozgov never played another game afterwards, in Orl or overseas where he signed afterwards.

Deng played a significant amount of games for the Wolves

Analysis: A week into camp, Casey told reporters that Bone was “pushing the speed” and “starting to look a little more like a point guard.” Sources said he did more than that: He was one of the best players throughout camp, impressing in almost all of the scrimmages with improved decisions and purposeful attacks.

– via James L. Edwards III @ The Athletic

this was explained

Mozgov never played another game afterwards, in Orl or overseas where he signed afterwards.

Deng played a significant amount of games for the Wolves

Yes but it’s under the threshold of games that you can actually apply for.

Like I said before they probably get denied, but they aren’t trying to do something beyond the rules. Bucks are actively doing the same for John Leuer.
And if Utah or OKC was doing this procedure there would be zero posts because nobody would care. Lakers do and everyone has an mba in the nba’s CBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back