Jrue
Paul George
Oladipo

all up for grabs to add to 2 allstars

Also Nunn and Olynyk/Igoudala still in play for a trade for a guy like Aldridge

tenor.gif

You drunk early on a Sunday

Reactions: King Freeman
Hope the raps just sign baynes and/or biyombo to a one year and hope Giannis doesn't sign the supermax with all the fuckery he's seen his front office commit these past few weeks.

If he does sign it. You hope shit is bad enough in lac you can pull Kawhi back this summer.

If not you to pivot to guys like gobert or turner.

• Haha
Reactions: WilberDMillz
Hold on there hombre

y’all still got like 20 mil in cap space

for guys like

bazemore
Mudiay
Waiters
Austin rivers lol

Actually bazemore on a 1 year 10 mil deal isn’t bad

As long as none of them are long term deals, idgaf.

I didnt want to go into this season with RJ expected to our best player. I was hoping we got some talent to take pressure off RJ and let him develop.

With that said, i rather what we did then some dumb shit we usually do

The Knicks didnt do any dumb shit, which is a success for us.

Had we given Hayward that 120M contract, it woulda been disgusting.

Im disappointed that we didnt add any real talent to the team, but im happy the new front office is atleast showing some patience
Y’all should focus on developing the young players and going after low risk high reward players and castoffs. Once you have an idea who your core players are and once y’all find y’all identity then you spend money and bring in players that fit.

Y’all should focus on developing the young players and going after low risk high reward players and castoffs. Once you have an idea who your core players are and once y’all find y’all identity then you spend money and bring in players that fit.

Thats a fact. And thats what I want. And I hope thats what we do.

But with that said, we also got to look at that we cant name a single payer the Knicks have developed. We suck at that shit. Hopefully thats one of the things we start doing better

Status
Not open for further replies.