Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see Ibaka signed with lac. So I deleted my post talking about the possibility of him signing there or Brooklyn.

Players fuck up.
lol nah it’s all good your mans out here got rid of him crying about serge taking the easy way out

it’s just serge leaving seems to have y’all out of sorts lol

lol nah it’s all good your mans out here got rid of him crying about serge taking the easy way out

it’s just serge leaving seems to have y’all out of sorts lol

Who's "YA'LL"?

I said I didn't see the tweet he signed w clippers. That's why I deleted the post. Stop trying to make it a thing I told you weeks ago I didn't care if serge stayed or went. He was either taking a one year golden ticket and probably getting traded at the deadline or he wasn't. ??‍♂️

That's the biz.

Who's "YA'LL"?

I said I didn't see the tweet he signed w clippers. That's why I deleted the post. Stop trying to make it a thing I told you weeks ago I didn't care if serge stayed or went. He was either taking a one year golden ticket and probably getting traded at the deadline or he wasn't. ??‍♂️

That's the biz.
I was just pointing it out is all that it

Warriors should've pursued Ingram over oubre

I agree but circumstances weren't optimal. Pelicans had all the leverage with klay being out. Just have to hope that oubre continues on his upward trajectory and that shit clicks for wiggins and they'll be aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back