Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Freeman
any truth to this? I thought it was the opposite. I know Ibaka is not the rim protector he used to be, but I still thought he was decent.

man, I really need to watch more Raptors basketball. Realizing this offseason that they are a big blind spot for me.

Yeah could have defensive surges (no pun) where he comes out of nowhere for a couple blocks here and there but he was actually pretty easy to attack defensively. He's not the lockdown monster help defender he was in OKC. That Serge Ibaka is gone. Okc step out off the switch and guard lebron or steph Ibaka is gone.
What you do get is a guy is good from anywhere on the floor offensively when he doesn't hesitate and understands who he is as a player individually. A tough mf. He's not backing down from anyone and ups the teams compete level as a whole.

Marc gasol is one of if not the best big man defensive anchors in the League and while he's not gonna block a ton of shots he knows every teams plays, has great reads and keeps everyone engaged and where they're supposed to be and is a big reason why the defense is elite. Every single player was better with him on the floor. The metrics were crazy. But his offense is tired. He's lost touch in the paint cause we couldn't post him up consistently like he was in Memphis Pascal needs the space. And he ended up losing confidence in his shot especially in the bubble..and it wasn't an aberration he was terrible offensively all season the bubble was just the first time you could visibly see it fucking with him. Ibaka was a good offset to his offensive woes. Gonna be interesting to see what they do behind gasol this season or what they do if both him and ibaka are gone.

Chris boucher still in the cut and he been ready. So if niggas thinking we done...

"riight"

Lol.

I think Delon is in Detroit now

Boban is a good depth C to have I don’t bother mention him because I consider him a gimmick big like a tacko or bol bol

Nah. Boban can play. Amazing tough around the bucket, great passer, knows himself.

Keep bol bol out ya mouth. He clearly ain't no gimmick.

Fuck a taco Tuesday.

Luka
Richardson
Hardaway
Porzingis
Cauley-Stein

bench

Burke
Finney-Smith
James Johnson
Kleber
Powell

It’s not bad when healthy
I knew they was going to resign trill, he been posting non stop work out videos and he been looking nice in the gym, hope it shows in a real game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back