Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boston gets beat out for Gallo and unable to move up in the draft I can see them making a move for Steven Adams

Why does Boston do this every time lol

all i can say is..Danny really trying hard to find some sucka for those picks...but this aint football unfortunately .late first rounders mean sh*t in ball.

He was shopping Walker as well for holiday but something to do with the uncertainty with Hayward at the time is why the Pels went to the bucks.....

other reports and this could all just be rumors..Chicago could be interested in Walker.

all i can say is..Danny really trying hard to find some sucka for those picks...but this aint football unfortunately .late first rounders mean sh*t in ball.

He was shopping Walker as well for holiday but something to do with the uncertainty with Hayward at the time is why the Pels went to the bucks.....

other reports and this could all just be rumors..Chicago could be interested in Walker.

I wouldn't say that,you can get quality with late first rounders but this is one of the shakiest drafts ever. I'm so worried about what the Wolves will do. I just know whoever we DON'T select is gonna become great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back