Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a healthy roster minus their 2nd best player. Remind me again who the 3rd option on that team is? Now remind me who the best FA the Mavs have signed in the last 10 yrs was??
And CP3 hasn’t exactly blended well from a personality perspective but he has won where ever he has gone. Don’t see that streak of making the playoffs stopping now barring injury. The Suns have a ton of talent and a HC that they will run through a wall for.

KP coming back January first so what he's going to miss a week. And they're going to be active next week. I wouldn't sleep on the mavs but cool.

I think they said he can start basketball activity in January not that he gon be good to go.

I gotta double check that.

That's exactly what it said....KP is going injury prone and it's going to be like that for his career unfortunately

The Knicks still look like idiots for making that trade because of the return but I understand not want to invest in Porzingis and give him max money

I'm a huge fan of KPs game too

1605645070251-gif.402262

1605646262091.jpeg

That's exactly what it said....KP is going injury prone and it's going to be like that for his career unfortunately

The Knicks still look like idiots for making that trade because of the return but I understand not want to invest in Porzingis and give him max money

I'm a huge fan of KPs game too

KP is a generational player. People sleep on how good he is when hes healthy.

He was crazy good in the bubble and playoffs before he got hurt.

I hope this injury is gonna be his last one.

KP is a generational player. People sleep on how good he is when hes healthy.

He was crazy good in the bubble and playoffs before he got hurt.

I hope this injury is gonna be his last one.

He was inconsistent but I’ll blame it on his body. He couldn’t all hard every game.

Dude could be HOF material but his body is/will fail him

KP coming back January first so what he's going to miss a week. And they're going to be active next week. I wouldn't sleep on the mavs but cool.

I don’t see KP playing more then 50 games regardless of when he comes back. The schedule being condensed doesn’t help. I don’t really think the Mavs have enough assets to make a substantial trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back