Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas want luka to fall off so bad. But nah homie.

it’s not even about Luka. It’s about KP missing 2 months and the west as well as the rest of the teams in contention making moves to improve their rosters. The Suns specifically adding a major piece to a already boarding playoff team. Dallas finished 7th last year and with KP out for 1/4 of the season(probably be on a mins and game restriction when he returns) i just find it hard to see the Mavs finishing any higher then 7th-10th in the standings. I have the Suns in the 6-8 range. Btw don’t ever try to dismiss one of my comments like I’m some casual.I’ll stall you out this time but next time show some respect

Heard a verbal agreement is about to happen between. Hou and Jersey...

Just wondering how is Harden n Irving going to work..

it’s not even about Luka. It’s about KP missing 2 months and the west as well as the rest of the teams in contention making moves to improve their rosters. The Suns specifically adding a major piece to a already boarding playoff team. Dallas finished 7th last year and with KP out for 1/4 of the season(probably be on a mins and game restriction when he returns) i just find it hard to see the Mavs finishing any higher then 7th-10th in the standings. I have the Suns in the 6-8 range. Btw don’t ever try to dismiss one of my comments like I’m some casual.I’ll stall you out this time but next time show some respect

Logic flawed here. You find it hard for them to do better with a healthy roster?

We don't even know how cp3 is gonna blend in phx. He's a dickhead. It's not guaranteed to be a success.

Logic flawed here. You find it hard for them to do better with a healthy roster?

We don't even know how cp3 is gonna blend in phx. He's a dickhead. It's not guaranteed to be a success.

a healthy roster minus their 2nd best player. Remind me again who the 3rd option on that team is? Now remind me who the best FA the Mavs have signed in the last 10 yrs was??
And CP3 hasn’t exactly blended well from a personality perspective but he has won where ever he has gone. Don’t see that streak of making the playoffs stopping now barring injury. The Suns have a ton of talent and a HC that they will run through a wall for.

a healthy roster minus their 2nd best player. Remind me again who the 3rd option on that team is? Now remind me who the best FA the Mavs have signed in the last 10 yrs was??

1605645070251-gif.402262

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back