Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you implying that Eric Gordon, aminu, and Kaman in his 8th year were future pieces being traded for a star?

also for your post to be right you’re saying that the clippers who were coming off Baron Davis and Elton brand being there before him the fanbase would be promised a scrappy young team that was gonna build chemistry prior to this trade even though they haven’t made the playoffs 5 years before this

I can't defend him any longer man........

LMAO

I'm listening to 1st Take and they were debating would the Suns be a top 5 (barring injuries and with all the teams being currently constructed as of right now) Western Conference team with the addition of Chris Paul.

What do you folks think?
I almost don’t wanna answer you because I read 1st take lol

But no

GS
Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets

now while the rockets and thunder won’t be good I can’t see the suns being better than a team like the blazers who were only 8th because of injury

(they don’t have whiteside and have Covington)

they should take a leap

also I think the mavs can be there too

I'm listening to 1st Take and they were debating would the Suns be a top 5 (barring injuries and with all the teams being currently constructed as of right now) Western Conference team with the addition of Chris Paul.

What do you folks think?

Cp3 will have an impact for sure but no need to overrate them. This is still a play in team that's going to have to scrap their way into the playoffs and hope for some luck.

Lakers
Warriors
Clippers
Nuggets
Mavs
Portland
Utah

Are better off top.

They fucked up having AD, jrue and zion together.

NBA created a whole scenario to sneak these niggas into the playoffs and these niggas came in out of shape and uninspired.

Amassing the assets and fucking up the market for everyone else cause your inept is cool but what they finna do with that shit is what actually matters.
Man bring the real Freeman back and get this clone shit outta here

Cp3 will have an impact for sure but no need to overrate them. This is still a play in team that's going to have to scrap their way into the playoffs and hope for some luck.

Lakers
Warriors
Clippers
Nuggets
Mavs
Portland
Utah

Are better off top.
I almost don’t wanna answer you because I read 1st take lol

But no

GS
Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets

now while the rockets and thunder won’t be good I can’t see the suns being better than a team like the blazers who were only 8th because of injury

(they don’t have whiteside and have Covington)

they should take a leap

also I think the mavs can be there too

I agree with you guys and so does Steven A. Smith.

Kendrick Perkins though.......... He said they are top 5 for sure. He stated if Chris Paul could make OKC a top 5 team last season then he will easily be able to do it with the Suns.

I will say if they get that 10th pick in this draft right, they most definitely could be a top 5 team in the west. But as constructed right now I think they aren't

The only question mark about the Suns is Ayton.

If Ayton takes a huge jump, they can be in the mix for 6 to 8.

If Ayton makes a jump and play at near an all star level and KP doesnt get really healthy, ill put the Suns as the 6th best team in the West.

With a fully healthy KP, Mavs move into the top 5, Blazers are sixth, and the Suns are 7th

Kendrick Perkins though.......... He said they are top 5 for sure. He stated if Chris Paul could make OKC a top 5 team last season then he will easily be able to do it with the Suns.

I will say if they get that 10th pick in this draft right, they most definitely could be a top 5 team in the west. But as constructed right now I think they aren't
Perkins can’t just say they can be 5th just because OKC was wtf lol

there’s context as to why they were 5th

He's stupid. Warriors weren't there. Mavs had injury issues, Portland had injury issues. And are better teams as constructed.

Unless more injuries happen they'll be in a play in position. 7-10.

The only question mark about the Suns is Ayton.

If Ayton takes a huge jump, they can be in the mix for 6 to 8.

If Ayton makes a jump and play at near an all star level and KP doesnt get really healthy, ill put the Suns as the 6th best team in the West.

With a fully healthy KP, Mavs move into the top 5, Blazers are sixth, and the Suns are 7th

Ayton played well last year, he is a pretty good player. He has to get better defensively but he was playing better defense the 2nd half of the season. Offensively he is pretty damn good already. Dude can shoot decently from 15 feet, hits his free throws, and can finish around the hoop. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts hitting 3 pointers at a solid clip this upcoming season

Ayton played well last year, he is a pretty good player. He has to get better defensively but he was playing better defense the 2nd half of the season. Offensively he is pretty damn good already. Dude can shoot decently from 15 feet, hits his free throws, and can finish around the hoop. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts hitting 3 pointers at a solid clip this upcoming season

Yep. Hes been steadily improving and if he continues that and takes another jump and plays at near allstar levels, especially defensively, the Suns could be a 6th seed, and maybe over achieve and be a top 5 team in the West.

Being a young player, especially a big, he might do that.

Either way, Suns are a first round exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back