Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic, Thunder, Rockets, Nets, Sixers, etc..

Seem to have their future plans always structured around a upcoming free agent. Will dump salaries and trade promising players in Hope's to land one guy. The guy dont sign to them, they scramble to sign an aight guy, build around them.

Get the fan base amped that they might actually just build chemistry through the draft and smart trades. That they will be a scrappy and tough team. Then someone becomes available and they immediately dump youth again to create tandems that dont fit...just to go down in the playoff and reup the process again.

The Heat, Boston, and Golden State are the few teams that dont do this and ironically. They are the few teams that have actual offensive systems that's not entirely based on drive, dish, and defense
This post is garbage bro

respectfully

also you can’t have the first team listed be the magic lol

Magic, Thunder, Rockets, Nets, Sixers, etc..

Seem to have their future plans always structured around a upcoming free agent. Will dump salaries and trade promising players in Hope's to land one guy. The guy dont sign to them, they scramble to sign an aight guy, build around them.

Get the fan base amped that they might actually just build chemistry through the draft and smart trades. That they will be a scrappy and tough team. Then someone becomes available and they immediately dump youth again to create tandems that dont fit...just to go down in the playoff and reup the process again.

The Heat, Boston, and Golden State are the few teams that dont do this and ironically. They are the few teams that have actual offensive systems that's not entirely based on drive, dish, and defense

The bullshitting was going well till the last part.

This post is garbage bro

respectfully

also you can’t have the first team listed be the magic lol

Damn that was harsh. LMAO.

I kind of understand where he is trying to come from but the only team he listed that hasn't had a ton of roster moves during the last 4 years is Golden State and that's because they've been winning. Even they went out and got Durant which is a huge add and changes roster continuity.

Shit my Spurs even had to trade Kawhi during the last 4 years and our squad isn't one that's known as a mover or shaker.

It isnt much roster continuity these days.....

Damn that was harsh. LMAO.

I kind of understand where he is trying to come from but the only team he listed that hasn't had a ton of roster moves during the last 4 years is Golden State and that's because they've been winning. Even they went out and got Durant which is a huge add and changes roster continuity.

Shit my Spurs even had to trade Kawhi during the last 4 years and our squad isn't one that's known as a mover or shaker.

It isnt much roster continuity these days.....
The magic haven’t made roster moves to try and position themselves for a star free agent in recent history

neither have the thunder they became a team in 2008

neither have the sixers

Miami is always trying to position themselves for a whale also it’s just that we are anti tanking so what we do is market ourselves for free agents by maximizing the talent we have to bring attractive to FAs while at the same time creating assets for trade

The magic haven’t made roster moves to try and position themselves for a star free agent in recent history

neither have the sixers
So like the pelicans they're prime for the future right? Then when they use their prime tickets and get the young nucleus. The minute an allstar becomes available they will mortgage that prime future for em.

So like the pelicans they're prime for the future right? Then when they use their prime tickets and get the young nucleus. The minute an allstar becomes available they will mortgage that prime future for em.
Tell me the last time the pelicans mortgaged their future for a star?

neither have the sixers

I didn't say he was right. Lol.

I'm saying he has a bit of a point about alot of teams having no roster continuity.

I laughed at his statement when he made it because his team examples were hella poor. Not to mention the teams he listed as being stable with systems that didn't change are way off base. All those so called stable teams rosters and play style have changed a lot the last 4 seasons.

Just like the teams he said that suck and are always changing around are actually not making moves like you stated. You're saying the same as me but you're pointing out the bad teams he listed, while I'm pointing out the good teams he listed. Lol

I didn't say he was right. Lol.

I'm saying he has a bit of a point about alot of teams having no roster continuity.

I laughed at his statement when he made it because his team examples were hella poor. Not to mention the teams he listed as being stable with systems that didn't change are way off base. All those so called stable teams rosters and play style have changed a lot the last 4 seasons.

Just like the teams he said that suck and are always changing around are actually not making moves like you stated. You're saying the same as me but you're pointing out the bad teams he listed, while I'm pointing out the good teams he listed. Lol
Lol he’s not wrong but since he listed those teams it’s what made him wrong pretty much

They fucked up having AD, jrue and zion together.

NBA created a whole scenario to sneak these niggas into the playoffs and these niggas came in out of shape and uninspired.

Amassing the assets and fucking up the market for everyone else cause your inept is cool but what they finna do with that shit is what actually matters.

Ironically both my points in one snap shot
View attachment 402092
Are you implying that Eric Gordon, aminu, and Kaman in his 8th year were future pieces being traded for a star?

also for your post to be right you’re saying that the clippers who were coming off Baron Davis and Elton brand being there before him the fanbase would be promised a scrappy young team that was gonna build chemistry prior to this trade even though they haven’t made the playoffs 5 years before this

Are you implying that Eric Gordon, aminu, and Kaman in his 8th year were future pieces being traded for a star?

also for your post to be right you’re saying that the clippers who were coming off Baron Davis and Elton brand being there before him the fanbase would be promised a scrappy young team that was gonna build chemistry prior to this trade even though they haven’t made the playoffs 5 years before this
Look I might not have all the fact straight but the point still remains that yall acknowledge I'm somewhat right about this so
jcR5hR.gif

I'm going back to lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back