Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys back at it, Coby about to be something now since that bum Boylen not holding him back

Do u think Coby’s presence is enough to prevent u guys from drafting my boy, Lamelo? Chicago is number 1 in the list of places I would like him to land.

#BBB
#nevaLost
#gettingPumaMoney

Do u think Coby’s presence is enough to prevent u guys from drafting my boy, Lamelo? Chicago is number 1 in the list of places I would like him to land.

#BBB
#nevaLost
#gettingPumaMoney
I think we would but I doubt he's still on the board at 4 but I keep hearing they looking at some kid from Israel Deni Avidija or Obi Toppin

If somehow Lue wins a championship with the Clippers and bring them they first title in franchise history. Does that make him a better coach then Doc Rivers? and don’t forget he overcame being down 3-1

See. Shoulda stayed where niggas didn't need to understand what was already understood.

Fucking idiot. All because you wanted to go home to sANn DiEgGo.

Now you gotta get rid of these niggas and spend another season trying to gel with new players and a new coach while the west just got even tougher with the warriors back in the fold.

Could've spent all that off time in your lil ass san diego this year and got another chip w the raps anyway.

Fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back