Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless they're free agents this offseason those 2 plus another contract should be enough salary wise to make a deal. Or ad opts out and they get rid of some cap holds and they should have the wiggle room. Just throwing shit at the wall. Maybe a third team needs to get brought in.

Unless they're free agents this offseason those 2 plus another contract should be enough salary wise to make a deal. Or ad opts out and they get rid of some cap holds and they should have the wiggle room. Just throwing shit at the wall. Maybe a third team needs to get brought in.
Yeah but if I’m OKC if I’m trading Paul I’m trading for star talent that’s under 27

also Lebron wanna just let AD be the man on offense and then let CP3 make the plays? Idk

KCP is most likely opting out. Bradley might opt out too. Green’s 15 mil would be our only big salary to trade. Eric Pincus laid out a way to make the deal out, but it constitutes ALOT of moving parts that makes it almost impossible to do.

Yeah but if I’m OKC if I’m trading Paul I’m trading for star talent that’s under 27

also Lebron wanna just let AD be the man on offense and then let CP3 make the plays? Idk

Lol. At best they getting matching/bad salary, a throwaway prospect who needs a change of scenery and maybe, maybe a highly protected frp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back