Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fertitta is cheap af. Rockets are imploding y'all better jump ship

ColorlessThatAss-size_restricted.gif

I said it a when Fertitta first took over, once Morey and Harden are gone the Rockets are in for some very dark times

Today was step one of that process

If we’re being honest about NBA announcers for ESPN/ABC and TNT we have to realize that both networks need to make some serious changes for next season.

I have no issue with Mike Breen, Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy as an announcing team, but fatigue can be a bitch sometimes. They have called every NBA finals since 2007 (except the 2012 and 13 finals, when Jackson was coaching the warriors). If JVG ends up back with the rockets, it can’t be just Breen and Jackson alone. Either replace Jackson or......add Doris Burke? I still don’t get why some of y’all hate her. She knows hers shit. Broadcast teams is subjective for fans but I digress.

As for TNT, Marv Albert should never come back to an NBA broadcast ever against. Shoot the old dog and keep it moving. It was refreshing to hear another announcer calling a conference finals other that Marv, but Chris Webber and Reggie Miller are awful together. That has to change. Please TNT

If we’re being honest about NBA announcers for ESPN/ABC and TNT we have to realize that both networks need to make some serious changes for next season.

I have no issue with Mike Breen, Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy as an announcing team, but fatigue can be a bitch sometimes. They have called every NBA finals since 2007 (except the 2012 and 13 finals, when Jackson was coaching the warriors). If JVG ends up back with the rockets, it can’t be just Breen and Jackson alone. Either replace Jackson or......add Doris Burke? I still don’t get why some of y’all hate her. She knows hers shit. Broadcast teams is subjective for fans but I digress.

As for TNT, Marv Albert should never come back to an NBA broadcast ever against. Shoot the old dog and keep it moving. It was refreshing to hear another announcer calling a conference finals other that Marv, but Chris Webber and Reggie Miller are awful together. That has to change. Please TNT
Ftr, I fuck with Doris heavy for the b-ball perspective. These other niggas be acting like she just did a KING magazine shoot and I just don't get it.

Rockets might as well bring back Kevin McHale.

But on the real tho I wanna see what Chauncey Billups can do as Gm or Coach if Steve Nash got a job and JVG still getting calls then he should be able to get a run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back