Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we all talk shit to each other on here but I think it goes without saying that y'all here are some of the most rational Lakers fans I've ever encountered but beta is right about the fanbase as a whole. I get it though, California got a ton of shit to do so I can see why people for the most part only pay attention to sports during the title games

Lakers Twitter is awful. I can't count how many times I've seen insufferable tweets about BI and the Pelicans this year.

Lakers got Anthony fucking Davis, a return to the playoffs after a 6 year hiatus and back to the finals since ...idk the year and trying to troll pelicans fans and Zion weight or shit about them not qualifying for the playoffs despite being invited to the bubble when they weren't even picked to win 30 games or some shit before the season starts.

Like at what point are you just happy enough to enjoy the team in front of you?
Man heat fans dont even show up to playoff games till bottom of 2nd quarter and leave before the game is over to do coke

Y’all niggas really on y’all feeling about some Kobe jerseys?

Around too many mamas and Aunties growing up I see

:hahaha:
LOL! Naw. Parents still happily married. He was Vietnam vet. I was Afghanistan. Switching jerseys is more feminine than stating that switching jerseys is a bitch move, IMHO...

Wearing a jersey they ve never lost in in a clinching game while honoring Kobe makes sense to most
A lot of things make sense to the majority. To each their own. I wouldn’t even consider it because the 7 jerseys are slotted before the series. Hell, maybe they can wear them games 6/7 and ask the Heat to ditch their black ones for the Miami Vice lol. Anyways, hoping for the Heat to take it all. That way the Lakers MoneyLines will move towards me 25-50 cents next season...

Fuck them Kobe jerseys.

They can just go win it without that pressure on em.

Anyway, G5 proved three things:

1) Jimmy is top 10 in this league if he wants to be. (Elton Brand should be fired....and no, I won't stop saying that)
2) No ONE person will ever win the title....EVER.
3) Bron is the FMVP, no matter how this plays out if LA wins the title. He's earned that now.

1) Jimmy is top 10 in this league if he wants to be. (Elton Brand should be fired....and no, I won't stop saying that)

I agree. Elton Brand.. Chose to retain 2 guys who clearly don't take the game seriously.

Simmons still lacks a jump shot, of any kind.

Embid is injury-prone, usually out of shape and as a result, has poor stamina and goes through spells on the court being passive.

They both clearly lack the will to reach their full potential and the fallout with Jimmy Butler, exposed their lack of a winning mentality.

Did I miss a second quote from AD?

I heard him say Iggy kinda stepped on the back of his heel.

Didn’t sound like he said Iggy did it purposely.

Maybe one of those things where dude just read the transcript & got in his feelings.

Fuck them Kobe jerseys.

They can just go win it without that pressure on em.

Anyway, G5 proved three things:

2) No ONE person will ever win the title....EVER.
3) Bron is the FMVP, no matter how this plays out if LA wins the title. He's earned that now.
If the lakers win bron deserves finals mvp but if the heat wins butler really deserves that mvp

Back