Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shout out to the heat for extending the series Markieff really fucked up trying to give the ball to AD. Nigga had danny open behind him, and bron was open in the corner. It's their series to lose.

Also the difference between how laker fans and heat fans treat players is incredibly different it’s actually low key toxic but when a lot of your fans don’t really watch basketball and are player fans and not true fans of the organization I guess this is what you get

Danny green don’t deserve all that shit you don’t shit on somebody for missing a shot in a game you was up 3-1. It’s a make or miss league

“Superfan” snoop dogg (really just a Kobe dickrider) shouldn’t be openly calling players bitches and fuck You and all that

that’s like chad Johnson or Rick Ross saying fuck that bitch ass nigga Kendrick Nunn on IG

Anyways, Danny green missed an open shot big whoop it happens, then some famous fans are like Lebron shoulda shot it while being triple teamed... not even gonna humor that dumb shit...

Morris needs WAY more blame than Green but I can’t tell fanbases how to act but all in all a lot of laker fans ain’t real laker fans so I guess you gotta ignore that huge chunk of ppl but still it doesn’t look good

fuck snoop dogg

Back