Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That blue dress n black pumps tho....

dr-dre-face-gif.gif
Niggas got their bubble goggles on i see..

Yep.

Dwight needs more minutes; Morris and Green need less. And only KCP should have the green light to shoot 3s. Everyone else should be ATTACK mode and force contact. Rondo and Caruso have been doing that. Bron NEEDS to do that more and convert - and stop crying to the refs.

Also the difference between how laker fans and heat fans treat players is incredibly different it’s actually low key toxic but when a lot of your fans don’t really watch basketball and are player fans and not true fans of the organization I guess this is what you get

Danny green don’t deserve all that shit you don’t shit on somebody for missing a shot in a game you was up 3-1. It’s a make or miss league

“Superfan” snoop dogg (really just a Kobe dickrider) shouldn’t be openly calling players bitches and fuck You and all that

that’s like chad Johnson or Rick Ross saying fuck that bitch ass nigga Kendrick Nunn on IG

Anyways, Danny green missed an open shot big whoop it happens, then some famous fans are like Lebron shoulda shot it while being triple teamed... not even gonna humor that dumb shit...

Morris needs WAY more blame than Green but I can’t tell fanbases how to act but all in all a lot of laker fans ain’t real laker fans so I guess you gotta ignore that huge chunk of ppl but still it doesn’t look good

fuck snoop dogg

You can’t base “Lakers fans are toxic” on Snoopbandwagon.

Do we gotta up all the pics of him in just about every jersey?

lol fam if you read then you know I know they are separate

but there’s thousands of snoop doggs if you get what I mean. They just ain’t famous

the moral is stop treating your own players like this most laker fans do because as I said they ain’t real fans...

I know we all talk shit to each other on here but I think it goes without saying that y'all here are some of the most rational Lakers fans I've ever encountered but beta is right about the fanbase as a whole. I get it though, California got a ton of shit to do so I can see why people for the most part only pay attention to sports during the title games

Lakers Twitter is awful. I can't count how many times I've seen insufferable tweets about BI and the Pelicans this year.

Lakers got Anthony fucking Davis, a return to the playoffs after a 6 year hiatus and back to the finals since ...idk the year and trying to troll pelicans fans and Zion weight or shit about them not qualifying for the playoffs despite being invited to the bubble when they weren't even picked to win 30 games or some shit before the season starts.

Like at what point are you just happy enough to enjoy the team in front of you?

Back