Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

@#1hiphopjunki3 u have been putting in work in here, let me try to do my part.

Won’t mind my Lakers drafting this dude. Very versatile skill set, dude just needs to fucking stay healthy.

Yo!

I'm hoping he is there in the 2nd round for my Spurs to get. He is a very versatile player but injuries helped drop his draft stock. He also is not the best athlete but he isn't bad either. The guy can shoot, pass, and post up

Last edited:
The 6-foot-10 native of the Republic of Georgia told ZAGSBLOG he will withdraw from the NBA Draft and return to campus for one more season. He met via Zoom with 17 NBA teams, including the Knicks, but did not receive an invite to the NBA Combine. The NBA withdrawal deadline is Monday. “There were a lot of options on the table but last year we started something special and we all took it personally that we couldn’t finish it,” he said Saturday by phone ahead of his public announcement. “Just going back right now and having summer workouts and being around the teammates, we all want to make history and we all just want to go back and show everybody what we couldn’t accomplish. I just want to finish business and show everybody that I can be a leader and the key player. And also I feel like I trust Coach [Kevin Willard] and the staff and with their help, I can make something special with my career and maybe I can make the early first-round or middle of the first round next year.”

– via ZagsBlog.com

Joe, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard, averaged 16.9 points and 4.1 rebounds last season. However, he missed six games in January and February due to a knee injury. Without Joe in the lineup, Arkansas went 1-5. With a healthy Joe, the Razorbacks were 19-7. “We are so excited to have Isaiah back,” coach Eric Musselman said. “He received incredible feedback from the NBA and got valuable experience with NBA interviews. We know how hard of a decision this was for Isaiah and his family. Zai’s goal is to have a long NBA career and we can’t wait to continue helping him reach his dream.”

– via Jeff Borzello @ ESPN

Gonzaga forward Corey Kispert is withdrawing his name from the NBA draft and will return to the Bulldogs for his senior season, putting them in contention to be the preseason No. 1 team in the country. Kispert was a potential second-round pick, ranking No. 47 overall and No. 6 among small forwards in ESPN’s NBA draft rankings. But he, like teammate Joel Ayayi last week, is heading back to Spokane, Washington, to compete for a national championship.

– via Jeff Borzello @ ESPN

Back