Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Back in April, five-star Canadian combo guard Karim Mane placed Pitt in his top five alongside DePaul, Marquette, Memphis and Michigan State. However, Mane then entered the 2020 NBA draft, and although there was initially some doubt he would go through with forgoing college altogether, he decided on Thursday to remain in the draft, according Jonathan Givony of ESPN. “I want to thank all the schools that recruited me over the last couple of years,” Mane told Givony. “Today I’m blessed to let the world know that I decided to pursue my dreams and remain in the 2020 NBA draft.”

– via Mike Wilson @ Cardiac Hill

The one player I would hate to be attached to if I was a GM is Anthony Edward's, either for drafting him or passing on him

I could see a scenario where he's a bigger, stronger version of Oladipo and I can also easily see him being an epic fail

I want no parts of dude

The one player I would hate to be attached to if I was a GM is Anthony Edward's, either for drafting him or passing on him

I could see a scenario where he's a bigger, stronger version of Oladipo and I can also easily see him being an epic fail

I want no parts of dude

Yeah any of the teams drafting in the top 5 outside of the Warriors should be kinda worried in my opinion.

I don't think it's any superstars in this draft but I can see a lot of good rotation players and maybe a few guys who goes to a couple of all star games.

Yeah any of the teams drafting in the top 5 outside of the Warriors should be kinda worried in my opinion.

I don't think it's any superstars in this draft but I can see a lot of good rotation players and maybe a few guys who goes to a couple of all star games.

I'm not excited about majority of the players in this draft but this a good draft to reach and take a risk on a player if you really like him

Always going to be some diamonds in the rough though

Back