Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 AFC Divisional Round: Butttimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills feat BSF/Griselda (BUF wins 17-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, we need a new center pronto!

First Skura with the yips and now the back up has been throwing shit to everybody but the the quarterback!! Shits disgustin' B!!

Congrats to the Bills. I hope they win it all.

Ok I have seen enough of Greg. Time to get a new O.C. He never used Boykin or Dez on the outside and calls passing plays in the middle of the endzone to Andrews, which is obvious. He never adapts to what the defense is doing and is too predictable.

Even Chris was saying they need to get those short passes that were available and his whole time here he never did that. Just like when Cam Cameron was fired and the offense went to the next level.

Its time to move on next season.

The center situation needs to be fixed too. That guy got Lamar hurt and this was an issue last season. Hatbaugh can not be afraid to make drastic changes.

Fuck are you talking about? Dude won MVP last year and has back to back 1000 yard seasons & can ball. He’s gonna be around for a long time (as long as he stays healthy).
He Black and hasn't shown he can win in the playoffs yet. It's a legit question.

Btw, we need a new center pronto!

First Skura with the yips and now the back up has been throwing shit to everybody but the the quarterback!! Shits disgustin' B!!

Bruh if I'm the GM...I'm on the phone right now speaking to teams and lookin at the draft for centers.

Here come my homeboy...the Dolphins fan...texting me talkin shyt. Nigga was quiet last week. Foh

Back