Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 AFC Divisional Round: Butttimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills feat BSF/Griselda (BUF wins 17-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy for the Mafia. They NEED this shit. I respect their fanbase, so I'm pulling for them.....until they play Mahomes. Then, it's fuck 'em, they're losing that shit.

Last edited:
Lol bringing up peyton doesn't justify how lamar has been playing lately....harbaugh needs to change that playbook....those RPO plays are getting old and defenses know how to stop it
He’s passing skills ain’t getting better. He took a step back and the two teams he just played in the playoffs have weak defenses and he did exactly what I thought he would do. Not make the passes or even attempt.

If you run better than you throw you will not be great.
Back to back seasons rushing for 1,000 yards....

He's still under 25.

Thinking he's done or in a put up our shut up mode when he's the ONLY QB IN NFL HISTORY TO ACCOMPLISH THIS FEAT NOT NAMED MICHEAL VICK. Is over reacting at its finest.

He had another great season. Had a great winning streak going into the play offs in the winningest division in the NFL.

Yeah, he had a rough game. No excuses. But dude far from done. Y'all bugging on this one

Back to back seasons rushing for 1,000 yards....

He's still under 25.

Thinking he's done or in a put up our shut up mode when he's the ONLY QB IN NFL HISTORY TO ACCOMPLISH THIS FEAT NOT NAMED MICHEAL VICK. Is over reacting at its finest.

He had another great season. Had a great winning streak going into the play offs in the winningest division in the NFL.

Yeah, he had a rough game. No excuses. But dude far from done. Y'all bugging on this one
Rushing yards don't mean shit if you can't throw for atleast 3,000 yards a season he's a qb not a rb....Josh allen isn't 25 either but he's shaping up to be a much better qb than lamar...I'm not saying he's done but harbaugh doesn't change of that style of offense he'll be taking more hits like he did yesterday and he won't last long

Rushing yards don't mean shit if you can't throw for atleast 3,000 yards a season he's a qb not a rb....Josh allen isn't 25 either but he's shaping up to be a much better qb than lamar...I'm not saying he's done but harbaugh doesn't change of that style of offense he'll be taking more hits like he did yesterday and he won't last long
Thing is, it do mean shit.. That's why it's a great stat....

And Josh allen sucking shaping up to be better off this season hunh? He don't get two seasons to shape your opinion? His last season was garbage... But Josh gets all his acclaim for just this one?

Okay..... Fan logic

I don't put this on L Jax. He had one horrendous throw, but they just got beat by a better team. Tucker was off, the wind kicked up, and they didn't make the stops they should've.

Du take your homer hat off bro.

Lamar needs to improve on his passing...specifically outside the numbers...as a QB you have to be able to CONSISTENTLY throw the football.

There is no way that team with a mediocre defense should have been able to sit in a zone all game and he not pick them apart.

He gotta at least attempt to make the passes. He got the arm.
Thats the thing that frustrates me about him. He has the arm strength and accuracy he just aint pulling the trigger. Not sure if he dont trust what he sees in coverages or what.

Thing is, it do mean shit.. That's why it's a great stat....

And Josh allen sucking shaping up to be better off this season hunh? He don't get two seasons to shape your opinion? His last season was garbage... But Josh gets all his acclaim for just this one?

Okay..... Fan logic
His last season was garbage? He's been improving ever since he started lol how is he sucking? Look at his numbers and get back with me...Lamar is on the decline not allen

See the source image

Back