Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 AFC Divisional Round: Butttimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills feat BSF/Griselda (BUF wins 17-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck you and Lamar garbage ass

Nigga play like a flaming faggot. Nigga is Tebow with melanin. How you play QB and can’t play QB. He was the weak link. And will always will be till he learn to throw a fucking dig or a simple out route.

He held them back. Just like he did last year in the playoffs
Tebow with melanin is sooo disrespectful and untrue

Lamar is already a better QB than Vick ever was

He's a work in progress

Bills going to the bowl I’m tryna tell yall

They can't/won't run the pill consistently if @ all.....

I like Allen a lot, but you can't just throw over and over against the Chiefs, you HAVE to chew some clock.

Believe it or not, the Browns with Chubb and Hunt have one of the better game plans to beat KC..... It still won't be enough tho.

Tebow with melanin is sooo disrespectful and untrue

Lamar is already a better QB than Vick ever was

He's a work in progress

Bruh.

he can’t throw. He got worse. Footwork is sloppy accuracy outside the numbers ain’t where it needs to be.

He regressed overall this year.

every time I watch him play, I come away unimpressed.

Fuck you and Lamar garbage ass

Nigga play like a flaming faggot. Nigga is Tebow with melanin. How you play QB and can’t play QB. He was the weak link. And will always will be till he learn to throw a fucking dig or a simple out route.

He held them back. Just like he did last year in the playoffs

so being an mvp means nothing

Bruh the stats that Lamar put up on back to back seasons .. Fucking mvp shit... Still not 25

How old was Peyton when he got his first play off win??

Niggaz gotta stop being like this to their own kind. Applaud the dude. He putting up numbers. His team is winning. He had some tough breaks.. But all great players have had to overcome adversity. This over reacting shit is disgusting from your own people.

This dude broke records all season... Where the fuck you see him holding shit back?

Bruh the stats that Lamar put up on back to back seasons .. Fucking mvp shit... Still not 25

Niggaz gotta stop being like this to their own kind. Applaud the dude. He putting up numbers. His team is winning. He had some tough breaks.. But all great players have had to overcome adversity. This over reacting shit is disgusting from your own people.

This dude broke records all season... Where the fuck you see him holding shit back?
Lol bringing up peyton doesn't justify how lamar has been playing lately....harbaugh needs to change that playbook....those RPO plays are getting old and defenses know how to stop it

He’s passing skills ain’t getting better. He took a step back and the two teams he just played in the playoffs have weak defenses and he did exactly what I thought he would do. Not make the passes or even attempt.

If you run better than you throw you will not be great.

Back