Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

@Beta leave the Veto rights to the league to vote on
I didn’t know I solely had veto rights but nah B

He already dropped Whiteside (which you picked up) to trade Ross for dedmond

Now he’s trading oubre and John Collins for Zion who is out months, Tristian Thompson and Dwight Powell and then dropping dedmond he just traded for and Zach Collins

I’m vetoing it for basketball reasons and I should penalize you for it too because you know what you’re doing...

Stop fucking with the league that we been doing for years

Now he’s trading oubre and John Collins for Zion who is out months, Tristian Thompson and Dwight Powell and then dropping dedmond he just traded for and Zach Collins

I’m vetoing it for basketball reasons and I should penalize you for it too because you know what you’re doing...

Nah man, you cant sole power of trade veto.

I already got guys not using the IR and having players on the bench instead of starting in day 2 I don’t need this on top of that

Your not Adam Silver nigga cut it out. Leave the vetoing rights up to a league vote in the future. If he feels its a good trade for his team he should be allowed to make that move with out your micromanaging hoe ass deading that shit. You pull some fuck shit like that again and im out

Your not Adam Silver nigga cut it out. Leave the vetoing rights up to a league vote in the future. If he feels its a good trade for his team he should be allowed to make that move with out your micromanaging hoe ass deading that shit. You pull some fuck shit like that again and im out
You mad at me for oubre and John Collins for tristian Thompson Dwight Powell and Zion being vetoed? After he gifted you Whiteside and dropped the player you traded him for Ross?

You don’t want to compete? How does this look for the league man? It’s Day 2 man come on

I find it disrespectful when u send me a trade offer with 3 of your worst players for 1 of my very good players . Just bcos @silverfoxx falls for that, does not mean I will fall for it.

@Beta u are not the only one, 2 other people sent similar offers. I just find it funny that u reprimanded @A.F.R.I.C.A and then u send me a worse offer.

I'm loving all this attention. Keep it up!
tenor.gif

LOL, i dont think @silverfoxx is going to make the same mistake twice. He will leave Oubre out of it this time. He is a quick learner.
Well if they do do it the league can decide if it’s too egregious or not. And I heard oubre and booker got together to destroy the Kings so that’s probably your reason for saying that

If silverfoxx ain’t know oubre is worth keeping then maybe his knowledge on players outside of New Orleans ain’t so great

Back