Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

How does waiver wire work if multiple people claim the same player. I claimed whiteside on Tuesday morning after @silverfoxx dropped him but 2for5 (I don't know who that is) ended up getting him.

How does work? This my first time playing on ESPN. I usually play on Yahoo. Never experienced this issue.

How does waiver wire work if multiple people claim the same player. I claimed whiteside on Tuesday morning after @silverfoxx dropped him but 2for5 (I don't know who that is) ended up getting him.

How does work? This my first time playing on ESPN. I usually play on Yahoo. Never experienced this issue.
Same as Yahoo. Whoever is ahead in the wavier wire order gets him. U were 12th in the order, so u had almost no chance of getting him.

Same as Yahoo. Whoever is ahead in the wavier wire order gets him. U were 12th in the order, so u had almost no chance of getting him.

Salty. Never encountered this before. First time first time for everything. Roster would have been perfect tho.

Smh this guy dropped Whiteside who is a top 50 fantasy player until atleast feb so somebody picks him up for free....

I was attempting to trade for Whiteside

All that shit talking the other day for a guy who doesn’t Know how the waiver wire works? lol

All that shit talking the other day for a guy who doesn’t Know how the waiver wire works? lol

Really never encountered that shit before. It was always first claim first get as far as I know.

Doesn't change anything I was talking about the other day. But I thought you didn't want to talk about it. Should I go back into why you made this shit wack? I got time.

Really never encountered that shit before. It was always first claim first get as far as I know.

Doesn't change anything I was talking about the other day. But I thought you didn't want to talk about it. Should I go back into why you made this shit wack? I got time.

Why are you awake nigga? Go to bed

Why are you awake nigga? Go to bed

I work overnight 5 nights a week. Monday night's and Tuesday night's I try to go to sleep at regular times or as early as I can so I can wake up like a regular human being in the morning and go through my day like everyone else.

Just so happens that all my friends work 9-5 so ain't much to do but chop it up on here. Even if it's with a fuck nigga like yourself. @Beta

Its basically a blessing for you to have a nigga like me around on mornings like these.

I work overnight 5 nights a week. Monday night's and Tuesday night's I try to go to sleep at regular times or as early as I can so I can wake up like a regular human being in the morning and go through my day like everyone else.

Just so happens that all my friends work 9-5 so ain't much to do but chop it up on here. Even if it's with a fuck nigga like yourself. @Beta

Its basically a blessing for you to have a nigga like me around on mornings like these.

Don’t ever feel Comfortable enough to tell me your work schedule again

Back