Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Wheres the lie?

I'm trying to upgrade this shit so I'm not wasting my fucking time. You niggas don't want to compete?
It’s already a forgone conclusion that nothing is gonna change after the draft. Why didn’t you inquire about the scoring prior to the draft? I even asked about the scoring in the early stages of this thread. Also lemme find out you gonna quit over turnovers

And besides hustle these guys are known for competing so idk what you want me to do. Nobody else wants things to change at this point

And just because there isn’t any stats that can penalize you except fg% and FT% that doesn’t meant won’t be competitive since at the end of the day this is stats accumulation over a week

It’s already a forgone conclusion that nothing is gonna change after the draft. Why didn’t you inquire about the scoring prior to the draft? I even asked about the scoring in the early stages of this thread. Also lemme find out you gonna quit over turnovers

And besides hustle these guys are known for competing so idk what you want me to do. Nobody else wants things to change at this point

1. I already said it was my bad for not looking into the scoring earlier

2. I can leave my roster exactly how it is no adjustments and still end up top 3.

3. Nobody complaining because the scoring system doesn't effect players like Giannis, westbrook, Booker, Wiggins who have major flaws in their game it props them up.

4. You can't compete if the scoring system isn't competitive. You just have to hope your players play more than your opponents.

Again MY fault for leaving the shit in YOUR hands. I did a disservice to you niggas. Could have been a fun and teachable moment if I was more active before the draft.

You crying about a free league because there isn’t a turnover stat

You're taking it to heart cause you know I'm right. You said you not gonna change shit so why you so bent out of shape about what I'm saying?

1. I already said it was my bad for not looking into the scoring earlier

2. I can leave my roster exactly how it is no adjustments and still end up top 3.

3. Nobody complaining because the scoring system doesn't effect players like Giannis, westbrook, Booker, Wiggins who have major flaws in their game it props them up.

4. You can't compete if the scoring system isn't competitive. You just have to hope your players play more than your opponents.

Again MY fault for leaving the shit in YOUR hands. I did a disservice to you niggas. Could have been a fun and teachable moment if I was more active before the draft.
giphy.gif

I'm not allowed to talk? Not allowed to have an opinion? Not allowed to offer suggestions for the sake of competition?

Back