Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all the players that’s listed was kicked off the team besides Guice. (Who hasn’t been found guilty of rape)

I also seen Jacob Phillips name is listed even though the system throw his case out the window almost immediately due to lying lol.

So what I’m seeing is LSU should do more than kick players off the team and the one J. Phillips that wasn’t charged should get kicked off the team too even though it was a lie said by the courts

What we doing out here.

Stole this post but it’s basically what I’m saying

Davis, Parrish and Parker were suspended. (Kicked off the team) even though not fouls guilty (I think Parker still on the team)

Godchaux was suspended until his charges were dropped.

Provens was arrested and left the team. (Still has not been found guilty and dude came out and said it’s not true

Phillips had his charges dropped in 2017.

I will always say this. What do they want these Schools to do

Last edited:
@Dwayne I totally agree

the University is not law enforcement. They also risk legal action if they terminate scholarships or kick these dudes out of school when the actual law enforcement agencies haven't brought charges or they have been found not guilty

the best course of action is suspension 10/10 unless there are actual charges brought

Stole this post but it’s basically what I’m saying

Davis, Parrish and Parker were suspended. (Kicked off the team) even though not fouls guilty (I think Parker still on the team)

Godchaux was suspended until his charges were dropped.

Provens was arrested and left the team. (Still has not been found guilty and dude came out and said it’s not true

Phillips had his charges dropped in 2017.

I will always say this. What do they want these Schools to do

What happened with Guice

I feel like I always do when it come to this stuff.

LSU and other schools ain’t the police

Didn't read the article but...

Yes, schools aren't the police but when kids are sent to these colleges. The school owes it to the parents to create a safe and secure environment. Ppl are trusting these schools will keep their kids safe....but also there has to be personal responsibility. Sometimes these girls get themselves into sketchy situations. And of course regardless of what happens in any situation, once a broad says "no". Its a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back