2 ohio st
3 notre dame
4 clemson
5 Cincinnati
6 Florida
7 texas a&m
8 byu
Is Cincinnati still undefeated?

If they still are and ND beats Clemson in the rematch and Bama wins the SEC i could see them slide in the 4

But I fully expect Clemson to beat ND in the champ game rematch

Eh, i still dont believe in ND. I think if Lawrence plays, they get blown out.

And they prolly slip up and lose 1 regular season gm

I think they would lose to both Cincinnati n byu on a neutral field

Eh, i still dont believe in ND. I think if Lawrence plays, they get blown out.

And they prolly slip up and lose 1 regular season gm

I think they would lose to both Cincinnati n byu on a neutral field
Yep. ND is good but not great. I still dont see them losing till they play Clemson again

Thats why I say I fully expect Clemson to win the rematch and the ACC

That will make the path for both schools to get in the playoff unless Bama loses to FLA

Then the SEC will put two schools in

Idk if I can put Florida in front of a&m cause they won head to head when they played

Problem is barring a collapse by Alabama, A&M not making the SEC title game

Cincinnati and BYU hard to call. Cincinnati probably has a better shot cause of their conference. Tulsa might be ranked when they play and most likely they’ll play a ranked SMU team in the conference championship game. BYU only got 2 games left.

Then you got the pac 12

I dont see nobody in the Pac 12 running the table which is the only way they get in. And im skeptical of they will even play enough games

You think the committee putting in a 4-0 Pac 12 champ over a one loss champ or even runner up from another power 5?

Hell naw

For real I kinda noticed this across the board as well. Almost like corona scenario favors the offense somehow.
Naw

Its just been a shift in where all the athletes are going

Traditionally defense has always had the better athletes on that side of the ball

In the modern game they are all on offense now

Like 10-15 years ago, guys like Tyreke Hill would be playing DB

In addition to modern quarterbacks all being some level of dual threat

You sit back in zone and you cant generate a pass rush with 3 or 4 they carve you up

You play man and blitz and cant get home they gash you for ten by taking off

Its just hard af to play defense now

Not to mention the rule changes favoring the offense

All of that, plus the top talent team offensive philosophies evolved.

It was a point where all the top talent schools besides the big 12 two OU and Tex , Oregon and Urban Meyer teams were all running pro style offenses.

It sorta leveled the playing field for the lesser schools. Time of possession and less explosive plays led to lower scores. Defenses more rested . So better defense was being played.

Not a coincidence Bama, LSU start spreading out their athletes and less defense is perceived to be played in that conference for example.

Idk if I can put Florida in front of a&m cause they won head to head when they played

Problem is barring a collapse by Alabama, A&M not making the SEC title game

Cincinnati and BYU hard to call. Cincinnati probably has a better shot cause of their conference. Tulsa might be ranked when they play and most likely they’ll play a ranked SMU team in the conference championship game. BYU only got 2 games left.

Then you got the pac 12

The 12th man played a big part in helping a&m beat Florida. imo on a neutral field, i think Florida wins.

And tho i dont think Florida beats bama. i dont think they get demolished by bama like a&m did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back