Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not immediately and again, they’re obligated to report these incidents when they’re brought to their attention. Not when they feel like it.

I say it for all schools. They are not the police and should be suspending kids if they are not found guilty. Certain jobs yes. Folks should be suspended. But not this.

Dude can get suspended for 2 years while all this is unfolding all for a person to be a liar and not he can’t further is education/job.

I say it for all schools. They are not the police and should be suspending kids if they are not found guilty. Certain jobs yes. Folks should be suspended. But not this.

Dude can get suspended for 2 years while all this is unfolding all for a person to be a liar and not he can’t further is education/job.

I feel you bro. Last thing I want is young black men falsely accused.

South Carolina will hire Hugh Freeze
I was just thinking this

he got Liberty humming right now

and he had Ole Miss humming too

a lot of his recruits are in the league now

AJ brown
DK Metcalf
Laremy Tunsil
Mike Hilton
Evan Engram

im sure im missing some other guys

but as long as Dabo is at Clemson

South Carolina gonna be mediocre

Idk wtf is going on with these kids today. ALOT of these kids are snitching. The penn st and Wichita st basketball coaches both got fired recently for kids snitching. Claiming the coach was "too ruff" or said insensitive stuff to them. smh foh

funny thing is, that headline alone. Sounds like pretty solid advice to be given to a young blk man

We still playing today?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back