2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black players saying the same thing though

When I was 18-21 I probably would’ve felt the same way. All of us that played football know the family mentality a team has. Don’t wanna let your brothers and coaches down. Would run through a wall for em.

Me with what I know now, older and more wise I’m sitting.

The Nebraska coach and the school as a whole is ass. So the football players “safety and well-being” are more important than regular students for what? Why speak like that? They gonna have to get over that shit this virus making moves & don’t give a fuck about college football. The idea of football in the spring is ass too. No real NFL prospects tryin to fuck they draft stock up for that.

LMAO watchin the big 10 network and espn, and seein these cfb talkin heads twist themselves into knots. Tryin to explain that they dont understand wtf is goin on cuz the kids are the safest in the schools facilities. Testing, rules, doctors, guidelines etc and they have a higher chance of gettin the virus outside of football...lol lol. Like no shit. These schools jus dont wanna be held liable n get sued years down the line.

LMAO watchin the big 10 network and espn, and seein these cfb talkin heads twist themselves into knots. Tryin to explain that they dont understand wtf is goin on cuz the kids are the safest in the schools facilities. Testing, rules, doctors, guidelines etc and they have a higher chance of gettin the virus outside of football...lol lol. Like no shit. These schools jus dont wanna be held liable n get sued years down the line.

I was watching a lil bit earlier and Booger or Finnbaulm basically said it’s liability later down the line.

The Nebraska coach and the school as a whole is ass. So the football players “safety and well-being” are more important than regular students for what? Why speak like that? They gonna have to get over that shit this virus making moves & don’t give a fuck about college football. The idea of football in the spring is ass too. No real NFL prospects tryin to fuck they draft stock up for that.

Yea, i like Scott Frost. But he acting like a whole bitch rite now. I thought he was smarter than this

I was watching a lil bit earlier and Booger or Finnbaulm basically said it’s liability later down the line.

Yea, couple big 10 coaches on big 10 network was actin all confused. Greg mcleroy too

SEC coaches def gon use this in recruiting. Even when the SEC and ACC not okay this year they will still use this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.