Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not foreseeable but this woulda been dope

Turthfully the only thing the XFL was missing was star power

these high level guys like a Trevor Lawrence woulda brought that

plus the intrigue of seeing them play against other guys that spent time in the NFL already

in addition to getting professional coaching

Turthfully the only thing the XFL was missing was star power

these high level guys like a Trevor Lawrence woulda brought that

plus the intrigue of seeing them play against other guys that spent time in the NFL already

in addition to getting professional coaching

naw.Him going there would only hurt. He’s a first overall draft pick. He don’t need them

naw.Him going there would only hurt. He’s a first overall draft pick. He don’t need them
we arent talking about draft stock or any of that right now

just the prospect of having that option there and the potential star power him or Justin Fields, Jalen Waddle, JaMarr Chase etc could have brought if they decided they wanted to play football...whether for their respective universities or professionally

I think that most of them woulda jumped at the opportunity to play in the XFL, get paid and STILL get get drafted if the college season got canexd

we arent talking about draft stock or any of that right now

just the prospect of having that option there and the potential star power him or Justin Fields, Jalen Waddle, JaMarr Chase etc could have brought if they decided they wanted to play football...whether for their respective universities or professionally

I think that most of them woulda jumped at the opportunity to play in the XFL, get paid and STILL get get drafted if the college season got canexd

Kids that’s 1 year or 2 year from being draft eligible going to the XFL is a big no for me. Gotta learn a new system and more complicated playbook in only two years? That’s a big no for me especially for QB or even WRs that probably gotta play less talented QBs than they do in college.

By that logic he shouldn’t wanna play for OSU either

But hell XFL may be a pay cut in comparison

Before he got to OSU he wasn’t a top 3 pick.

And in 2 years with coaching and players would be in out the building on and XFL more so than college

Unless they get all the best college players XFL ain’t gon work or any other football league that’s not directly under the NFL.

Before he got to OSU he wasn’t a top 3 pick.

And in 2 years with coaching and players would be in out the building on and XFL more so than college

I’m talking about going into this season

Why play for free when you’re already a top pick? What is there to gain?

I’m talking about going into this season

Why play for free when you’re already a top pick? What is there to gain?

Free? I know some bum niggas that got money for playing for “free”

I can only imagine what start players get lol. On top of getting them OSU boosters connections lol

Free? I know some bum niggas that got money for playing for “free”

I can only imagine what start players get lol. On top of getting them OSU boosters connections lol

Yea thats why I joked about the XFL being a pay cut

I feel this has less to do with the virus and more about money

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back