Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they get an asterisk we need some kinda champ
Agreed. But if that's the case I truly believe that all conferences should be in play and, not just the ones that make the NCAA the most money (SEC & Big 12). I understand its a business and all but allowing the certain conference to play and others not to, gives each sport an unbalanced playing field for everyone else.

Agreed. But if that's the case I truly believe that all conferences should be in play and, not just the ones that make the NCAA the most money (SEC & Big 12). I understand its a business and all but allowing the certain conference to play and others not to, gives each sport an unbalanced playing field for everyone else.

The conference choose not to play.

But the schools can still play if they want. I think

Only three conferences with games of no consequence since there’s no real champion? Naw I’m good. There isn’t even a fuckin plan for what’s happening after these bastardized regular season games. Would rather of seen all the conferences play at the same time than this disjointed shit.

Only three conferences with games of no consequence since there’s no real champion? Naw I’m good. There isn’t even a fuckin plan for what’s happening after these bastardized regular season games. Would rather of seen all the conferences play at the same time than this disjointed shit.

The a few SEC teams, Clemson and Ohio State.

The PAC 12 don’t matter lol

Only OSU had a shot

so u not gonna watch?! OK.

trust me bro. the pac 12 n big 10 are NOT playin in the spring.

enough good teams are playin, for the cfb playoff to matter

The a few SEC teams, Clemson and Ohio State.

The PAC 12 don’t matter lol

Only OSU had a shot

So basically the SEC Champ is the National champion. I’m good when there’s a level playing field but this season feels foolish to me. Especially with all these Covid cases stacking up in the south anyways... makes it feel like a waste to be too invested. An outbreak is bound to happen. I want it to go off without a hitch along with the NFL but I don’t got high hopes.

So basically the SEC Champ is the National champion. I’m good when there’s a level playing field but this season feels foolish to me. Especially with all these Covid cases stacking up in the south anyways... makes it feel like a waste to be too invested. An outbreak is bound to happen. I want it to go off without a hitch along with the NFL but I don’t got high hopes.

lol. its prolly gonna be clemson vs bama for the natty. Im down

So basically the SEC Champ is the National champion. I’m good when there’s a level playing field but this season feels foolish to me. Especially with all these Covid cases stacking up in the south anyways... makes it feel like a waste to be too invested. An outbreak is bound to happen.

The SEC probably got 4 the best teams in all of college

LSU
BAMA
UGA
Florida

Along with
Clemson
Ohio State

PAC 12 has no team that could play with them
BIG 12 has UT and OU who could play.
BIG 10 has only OSU
ACC is trash besides Clemson (Miami on the come up though)

So the PAC 12 not playing is whatever. But missing Ohio State is the only team that could rock everybody in any conference

covid?! who tf gives a fuck about covid. them white ppl in them red states dont give af. they want they saturday CFB!! Get 'er done.

I’m gonna still peak in from time to time, I have to it’s football. It just sucks cuz my team in the Big Ten when it has no business being in it (Maryland)... and there’s no guarantee these kids gonna be careful out here. We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back