Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Gilbert has to sit out next year

went from starting and having good QBs to sitting out next year to uncertainty at the QB position.

@BDBIID

did y’all have some cold pre game vids?

I remember LSU production team work for y’all now and our shit was weak all year

@BDBIID

did y’all have some cold pre game vids?

I remember LSU production team work for y’all now and our shit was weak all year

I can’t even remember the in season vids I’m washed.

The vids when players signed on early signing and nsd was definitely better this cycle though

I can’t even remember the in season vids I’m washed.

The vids when players signed on early signing and nsd was definitely better this cycle though

We went from this

To having country songs in the hype videos with shitty highlights.

He trash? Or you were holding out hope for Ewers lol

He is highly unproven and I don’t understand the 5 star rating. He’s basically played in 5 varsity games so far and was unimpressive. Check the stats.

He has a massive arm (throws it 70 yds with ease), but in the film I’ve seen he looks like another Swoopes, who also had a massive arm but didn’t go to the same camps to get his ratings boosted. He seems to also lack good ball placement.

I’ll feel better if his film this season shows me something, and it’s always good PR to land a 5 star and helps you recruit the rest of the class.

I’m not gonna worry about Ewers because I don’t expect him to flip back unless OSU falls off hard this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back