2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m never mad. Dude had issues and had to leave. Why would I be mad at a team thats below us and lost to a freshman QB making his first start on the road in the SEC

Y’all poverty in a weak division fam.
You sound ridiculous. Keep that energy, its only February

As long as we beat y’all.

Again
But that aint happen. I already told yall, we back, talk all you want. Ima leave it at that, we recruit good and own the Portal. Puttin my team up against all yall. But February, you all talk.

But that aint happen. I already told yall, we back, talk all you want. Ima leave it at that, we recruit good and own the Portal. Puttin my team up against all yall. But February, you all talk.

Okay Texas

Everyone has a drop off after a generational QB. LSU finally had one then had a .500 record the year after he left. Its more to it than DB's and WR's, you should know because LSU has only 1 elite QB in 30 yrs. We'll see what happens...

Everyone has a drop off after a generational QB. LSU finally had one then had a .500 record the year after he left. Its more to it than DB's and WR's, you should know because LSU has only 1 elite QB in 30 yrs. We'll see what happens...

Don’t matter. We are LSU

3 straight different coaches and 4 championship appearances and 3 different championships

We good lil brother out East

Don’t matter. We are LSU

3 straight different coaches and 4 championship appearances and 3 different championships

We good lil brother out East
Off a 5-5 season? Aight Bruh. Gilbert nust be the shit.

Y’all won 8. While playing more games and we banned ourselves from a bowl.

and we beat y’all. AGAIN lol
And what? That dont change shit, Orgeron was coaching for his job, Mullen wasnt. We could sit here and talk about how you and Georgia fight for February Receuiting National titles then do the least with the most. But its fucking February, Dwayne. Let the shit go.

And what? That dont change shit, Orgeron was coaching for his job, Mullen wasnt. We could sit here and talk about how you and Georgia fight for February Receuiting National titles then do the least with the most. But its fucking February, Dwayne. Let the shit go.

It’s February than why are you in here?

We can’t talk shit unless the season start?

Yea. Ima have to start ignoring you if talking shit amongst rival teams is a no go for you.

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.