Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s February than why are you in here?

We can’t talk shit unless the season start?

Yea. Ima have to start ignoring you if talking shit amongst rival teams is a no go for you.

smh
Pull ya skirt down and get out your feelings. Put on me ignore, my nigga. You know I dont give a fuck about none of that fuck shit you talkin. You beatin a dead horse. The actual topic, was Gilbert. Said my piece. You stay lookin over here, you had a question, talked shit, got corrected and then tried to kick up dust. Fuck your dusty ass team. Too bad you cant make a running back into a QB, yall would have more rings.

Yeah yeah

Auburn
UGA
LSU

all said the same thing and they all had to bend the knee
Yeah, we not them. Respect to the success, no empire last forever. You saw what we about, we'll get even in December. Maybe LSU will decide they dont want to play in the SECG by September again so you can moonwalk to Atlanta.

Yeah, we not them. Respect to the success, no empire last forever. You saw what we about, we'll get even in December. Maybe LSU will decide they dont want to play in the SECG by September again so you can moonwalk to Atlanta.
Naw.

Yall dont got the horses to run with us bro. Worry about UGA first then we can talk

@BDP™️

We can still talk shit or do I have to wait too?
Lmaooo

my nigga you know we can talk shit all day lol

and Pacha you 6 points away but ima leave you with this

images

And yall missed...

@BDP™️

We can still talk shit or do I have to wait too?
Talking shit aint never been a issue. I do it with the best in here. Aint no future goin back and forth about games that are 8 months away. I responded to what you said. But when I say 'ok man' you aint let it go and got @Rubato coming at me sideways off some shit you said. Well, nah, I aint wit that. Especially a nigga comin from the sidelines to try to check me. He shoulda checked you. Go head with that buddy system. Just keep that energy in the fall. You better hope you go 15-0, my nigga,or I'm on your head.

Talking shit aint never been a issue. I do it with the best in here. Aint no future goin back and forth about games that are 8 months away. I responded to what you said. But when I say 'ok man' you aint let it go and got @Rubato coming at me sideways off some shit you said. Well, nah, I aint wit that. Especially a nigga comin from the sidelines to try to check me. He shoulda checked you. Go head with that buddy system. Just keep that energy in the fall. You better hope you go 15-0, my nigga,or I'm on your head.

I said “y’all” lol it’s too much work to multi quote

And shit I was joking lmao let me fall back if y’all really in here throwing blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back