Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Starting to see some hype for Roko Prkacin, @#1hiphopjunki3 what do you think about him?

He can play. I think due to him measuring out shorter than some thought he would, that's gonna drop him in the draft.

He is a tweeter though. Lateral movement isn't good enough to guard good wing players, not tall enough or has a big enough wing span to guard bigs. He is a physical player that doesn't mind banging a little bit though. Can put the ball on the floor some and can shoot a little better than his numbers show. Could be a 2nd round steal

He can play. I think due to him measuring out shorter than some thought he would, that's gonna drop him in the draft.

He is a tweeter though. Lateral movement isn't good enough to guard good wing players, not tall enough or has a big enough wing span to guard bigs. He is a physical player that doesn't mind banging a little bit though. Can put the ball on the floor some and can shoot a little better than his numbers show. Could be a 2nd round steal

Here is my top 5…..

1. Pistons G Cade Cunningham

2. Rockets C Evan Mobley

3. Cavs G Jalen Suggs

4. Raptors F Scottie Barnes

5. Magic G Jalen Green

i hope your right. I dont see Green falling that far. Really hope we can work out a deal with the Cavs for 3. We have the assets to get it done but with Sexton on the way out it seems more and more unlikely that they move down. The Raptors are another potential trade partner but unless Green or Mobley slide it doesnt make sense for a swap. Best case Scenerio for us is Kuminga or Barnes shaking shit up and moving into the top 4.

@silverfoxx

Do you think 5 (Suggs) + 8 + one or two two young prospects be enough to net BI + 10?

i hope your right. I dont see Green falling that far. Really hope we can work out a deal with the Cavs for 3. We have the assets to get it done but with Sexton on the way out it seems more and more unlikely that they move down. The Raptors are another potential trade partner but unless Green or Mobley slide it doesnt make sense for a swap. Best case Scenerio for us is Kuminga or Barnes shaking shit up and moving into the top 4.

@silverfoxx

Do you think 5 (Suggs) + 8 + one or two two young prospects be enough to net BI + 10?

No way Green falls that far

From everything I've been reading and hearing it sounds like we taking him at 2 over Mobley

@silverfoxx

That's a great aggressive offer. Would not bad be bad

warming up to the idea of taking Jaden Springer 8th. Not sure why he’s flying under the radar. For a combo guard hes essentially got it all. Splits are great plus hes got good size and athleticism. Why is Keon Johnson getting mocked ahead of him?

Back