29. Suns PG Miles McBride

30. Jazz F Isaiah Livers
Here is my top 5…..

1. Pistons G Cade Cunningham

2. Rockets C Evan Mobley

3. Cavs G Jalen Suggs

4. Raptors F Scottie Barnes

5. Magic G Jalen Green

Interesting move. Not really sure what he can do to improve his stock with another year of college. His size is always going to be his Achilles heel and I don’t see what going back to college does to solve that.

Might as well leave school, get drafted in the 2nd or go undrafted. Then show NBA teams he can handle physicality in the G-League.

Interesting move. Not really sure what he can do to improve his stock with another year of college. His size is always going to be his Achilles heel and I don’t see what going back to college does to solve that.

Might as well leave school, get drafted in the 2nd or go undrafted. Then show NBA teams he can handle physicality in the G-League.

since he decided to go back to college, he should have transferred. Playing against better competition might have helped his stock too.

@AZTG I have been catching up on this dude this week. Very intriguing prospect, although I don’t think Thibs would be the best coach to have early in his NBA career…..

Imagine what Thibs would have done with Pokuševski last season.

@AZTG I have been catching up on this dude this week. Very intriguing prospect, although I don’t think Thibs would be the best coach to have early in his NBA career…..

Imagine what Thibs would have done with Pokuševski last season.

Thibs still aint great with young players but he wasnt terrible last season.

RJ clocked 35 minutes a game. IQ got a ton of burn. And even Obi played alot more in the 2nd half of the season.

By no means am I saying Thibs is good with youngins now. Cause he not. Just was better than I expected him to be.

Thibs still aint great with young players but he wasnt terrible last season.

RJ clocked 35 minutes a game. IQ got a ton of burn. And even Obi played alot more in the 2nd half of the season.

By no means am I saying Thibs is good with youngins now. Cause he not. Just was better than I expected him to be.
What were your thoughts on Toppin? For an older rookie, I expected him to be better. I know he was out injured for awhile. Did u see enough potential there?

What were your thoughts on Toppin? For an older rookie, I expected him to be better. I know he was out injured for awhile. Did u see enough potential there?

When Obi looked good, he looked really good.

He suffered from not playing enough. And then playing scared when he did play.

Towards the end of the season he got way more confident and his game looked much better.

If the Knicks knew what Randle was gonna turn into, they wouldnt have drafted Obi. So idk what this is gonna mean for his development.

Back