Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I'm officially 50/50 on Mobley or Green....both make sense

6ab718403924a7dc71eba850ef593647.gif
Can you explain how both make sense? I wanna see if it’s for the same reason as me

I think I need to go watch more tape on Green bcos I am definitely not as high on him as u guys are. I have Cade, Mobley and Suggs clearly ahead of him. And I can talk myself into moving Barnes ahead of him too.

I might have a blind spot with the G-League guys bcos I don’t have Kuminga in my top 10 either.

I like the shot creation and upside of Green more than Suggs

Plus seeing him do it against that level of competition in the G-League gives him an edge over Suggs for me but I like him too.

Not a Kuminga guy at all though

I'm officially 50/50 on Mobley or Green....both make sense

6ab718403924a7dc71eba850ef593647.gif

this is where im at with Kuminga and Barnes. Im leaning Barnes based off of depth of players in next years class having similar profiles to JK. Were likely going to suck again next year. I dont see a scottie barnes in next years class but you can still find players like Adrian Griffin jr Paulo Banchero Parick Baldwin ect.. who you could argue are all equal to or better scoring forwards then JK. I wouldnt count out Suggs falling in our laps at 5 either. If that were the case we should look to trade the pick to the highest bidder

I like the shot creation and upside of Green more than Suggs

Plus seeing him do it against that level of competition in the G-League gives him an edge over Suggs for me but I like him too.

Not a Kuminga guy at all though

I feel the exact same way. At 1st before I think @toheeb27 pointed it out I thought Kuminga had played well in every G league game. Then I went back and seen he only had 1 great game and struggled shooting the rest he played in. That kinda soured me a bit on him. I think he can be solid but he had too small a sample size to really judge him. I’m not as high on Kuminga as I was

Jalen Green got better as the season progressed and was able to get damn near any shot he wanted against former (and some current) NBA players and good former NCAA players. Some of his biggest question marks coming into the G League season was shot selection and dealing with the physicality playing against adults. He quelled both of those (admitted small sample size) in the G League.

I think barring injuries and getting the right coach Jalen Green will be the best player in this draft class.

Can you explain how both make sense? I wanna see if it’s for the same reason as me

I think Mobley has the most upside but Green has superstar potential....you really cant go wrong either way

Rockets desperately need some interior defense and I think Mobley and Wood can play together if you move Wood to the 4....also if we can possibly bring Olynyk back that's a nice front court rotation

If we believe in Porter Jr as our future PG than you can pair him with Jalen Green and your backcourt is set for the next decade

The thing with Mobley is if you take him at 2 you have to believe he is going to be a legit two way force....its very risky taking a big at 2. Anything less than Embiid, Davis, Jokic level of impact would be a fail

Green is probably the safe pick honestly

I think Mobley has the most upside but Green has superstar potential....you really cant go wrong either way

Rockets desperately need some interior defense and I think Mobley and Wood can play together if you move Wood to the 4....also if we can possibly bring Olynyk back that's a nice front court rotation

If we believe in Porter Jr as our future PG than you can pair him with Jalen Green and your backcourt is set for the next decade

The thing with Mobley is if you take him at 2 you have to believe he is going to be a legit two way force....its very risky taking a big at 2. Anything less than Embiid, Davis, Jokic level of impact would be a fail

Green is probably the safe pick honestly
I think Green is the best player in this draft and you guys should take the player with those most upside. Mobley is cool but I don’t value bigs like that not anymore especially when you have wood there. So I feel you about potentially taking him at #2. You Honestly could just use a later pick on a big if need be

I keep forgetting KPJ is there and that’s a good point about pairing him with green. Can Atleast have Wall mentor him for the months or year he’s there until he’s traded. Hell you could get a decent big back when you trade Wall

It’s funny I laughed during the lottery because the 2nd pick is the hardest pick to make in the top 5 imo lol

Kind of a good thing in my opinion. He can now easily play in the NBA Summer league and get acclimated quicker with whoever drafts him.

Last edited:
Back