2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Nah 2nd year team option + plus Guice back

Based on Haslam's history since owning the Browns I can see Freddie Kitchins being one and done if they don't make the playoffs after all these acquisitions.

Is ALOTTA pressure on that coach to produce. But is the NFL, there's pressure for all coaches to produce good results

How cool is he with the backup role? He left NO because he was 3rd string. I dunno what cut of the carries he's looking for.
He knows we picked him up last year cause our starter went down and he would be back this season.

Not shocked, especially after they threw that money at Honey Badger. Ain't nobody putting all that money into safety.

I like Berry but he's always hurt. And he looked real bad vs Gronk during crunch time of the AFC title game

if I was ingram I woulda taken less to stay in NO and split carries with Kamara. Ravens gone run him into the ground for the next 3 years.

Plus he already live here and wouldnt have to worry about spending on housing and moving.

I wanted him back on the squad bed

Plus he already live here and wouldnt have to worry about spending on housing and moving.

I wanted him back on the squad bed

nigga. I don't give a fuck about him having to pack up his stuff or having to find new crib. lol

interested to see where Eric Berry lands.

bears makes sense imo

We need to make a run at Kenny Stills

I think hes a free agent

Edit: Hes not