Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Denver 20pc Nuggets for $1 vs. #3 Portland Trail Blazers (POR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dame not doing himself any favors by following up a great performance in the okc series with the trash performance in this one.

Niggas jus icing cj out the game. I havent really seen him touch the ball in 4th

With the no calls I've seen during this series no it ain't
well thats different from your initial post

if you agree that it should be called a foul, then im with you

but if you are saying that because the way they've been calling it, then its a play on, then im with you as well

well thats different from your initial post

if you agree that it should be called a foul, then im with you

but if you are saying that because the way they've been calling it, then its a play on, then im with you as well
Nah I'm saying

1) It's not a foul if that clip is a box out after a free throw then kanter was just slow to react or jokic committed a lane violation

2) if it's just them standing there (which I highly doubt) then it's a dirty shiver

3) I've seen a bunch of plays in this series that warranted a foul and didnt get one. This is in the same vein so I see why it couldn't be called

4) I'm mad I typed this much over fans hating jokic over it

Nah I'm saying

1) It's not a foul if that clip is a box out after a free throw then kanter was just slow to react or jokic committed a lane violation

2) if it's just them standing there (which I highly doubt) then it's a dirty shiver

3) I've seen a bunch of plays in this series that warranted a foul and didnt get one. This is in the same vein so I see why it couldn't be called

4) I'm mad I typed this much over fans hating jokic over it

well, ok, hear me out

there is a reason only 2 players on the offense are allowed to be in the lane during FT's. It's not designed for them to get the rebound naturally.

kanter has a right to a spot

Jokic isn't boxing out. He is not making an attempt at a rebound. He launches backwards into Kanter's space with the intent to make contact with him. That is a foul fam. Kanter isn't even going for the ball, so who is Jokic boxing out?

well, ok, hear me out

there is a reason only 2 players on the offense are allowed to be in the lane during FT's. It's not designed for them to get the rebound naturally.

kanter has a right to a spot

Jokic isn't boxing out. He is not making an attempt at a rebound. He launches backwards into Kanter's space with the intent to make contact with him. That is a foul fam. Kanter isn't even going for the ball, so who is Jokic boxing out?
Are you certain this isn't taking place during a shot or shot attempt at the FT line?

it doesnt matter when it happens

it's intentional af.

You're telling me context doesn't matter? How if in this situation Jokic was trying to box out for a rebound potentially? It looks bad because kanter wasn't boxing out

Which is why I asked about the free throw

But you don't know yourself

Back