Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Denver 20pc Nuggets for $1 vs. #3 Portland Trail Blazers (POR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're telling me context doesn't matter? How if in this situation Jokic was trying to box out for a rebound potentially? It looks bad because kanter wasn't boxing out

Which is why I asked about the free throw

But you don't know yourself
it doesnt matter if its a FT or a shot attempt.

put it like this, we were all taught that when you box out an opponent, you put a butt on him, and drive him backwards. Well, thats a foul. You have displaced the defender. Now, this does assume he is making an effort to get the rebound, so there's that. He has a right to that spot.

In this short gif, Jokic takes his body weight and just backs into Kanter with a hard shiver.

Do you think it lessens the foul if Kanter is making a play for the rebound? I don't

it doesnt matter if its a FT or a shot attempt.

put it like this, we were all taught that when you box out an opponent, you put a butt on him, and drive him backwards. Well, thats a foul. You have displaced the defender. Now, this does assume he is making an effort to get the rebound, so there's that. He has a right to that spot.

In this short gif, Jokic takes his body weight and just backs into Kanter with a hard shiver.

Do you think it lessens the foul if Kanter is making a play for the rebound? I don't
It lessens the play if kanter also boxes out

It looks bad because he DIDNT

We not gonna talk about Kanter tweeting this though?

Players do dirty shit all the time. All of them. Its a physical game. Everyone can post a video of a physical/dirty play against them that didnt get called, but only Kanter did.

Hes a hoe.

Never seen a man love the camera as much as he does. Its disgusting.

I was wrong about Denver.

They have played well under pressure.

If they can keep this team together they will be a problem for years to come.

Jokic answered a lot of questions about whether or not can hold up in the playoffs(granted it hasnt been the toughest competition) but for me someone else who has been impressive is Mike Malone......I had a lot of questions about Denver extending and he still has his flaws but I can see why Cousins fucked with him, dude really rides for his players. I would've gave Portland the coaching advantage coming into the series but Malone has clearly been outcoaching Terry Stotts

Also shout out to Gary Harris playing great defense really all playoffs too

And I gotta take back what I said about Murray at least for now. He's playing like he's figured it out.

Still think his decision making is a little slow, which makes sense when you go from playing off ball pretty much your whole life to basically being handed the reins after Jokic there's going to be an adjustment period.

I think prior to this season people were saying Denver needs a point but with the way Murray and Jokic operate I don't think that's true anymore.

And I gotta take back what I said about Murray at least for now. He's playing like he's figured it out.

Still think his decision making is a little slow, which makes sense when you go from playing off ball pretty much your whole life to basically being handed the reins after Jokic there's going to be an adjustment period.

I think prior to this season people were saying Denver needs a point but with the way Murray and Jokic operate I don't think that's true anymore.

If these dudes keep getting better be they can keep their core together - they could be scary.

I still can’t make heads nor tails of this series. Who knows what the fuck will happen.

Back