Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Denver 20pc Nuggets for $1 vs. #3 Portland Trail Blazers (POR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harkless and Aminu gon have to do more if Portland gon win this series. Kanter with another good game I’m shocked at how good he’s been for them.

Ultimately the nuggets might be too deep for them but they’re a different team on the road.

Kanter has been phenominal.

I can see Denver advancing but they've been inconsistent this season too often with as much talent they have. To close out the season and the playoffs they're 10-8.

And I think much of that comes from not knowing which Murray is going to show up.

Chuck made a good point on inside the NBA.

jokic would rather a triple double than to dominate in scoring. force him to try and be a scorer instead of a facilitator

Watching these two teams just proves to me that OKC was under coached all year long. Becky Hammon>>>>Billy Donovan

Portland was begging for an L with all those offensive rebounds they gave up but nobody on Denver could buy a basket. That's the problem with having all those perimeter pieces that are pretty much the same. They need somebody on the wing that can get buckets on their own consistently

Is it just me, or do I not care about this series too much cause I know the winner is getting bounced by either Houston or the Dubs in the West Finals?

Back