Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its funny that the warriors and steph know that KD is better and make him the first option on the team, but yall got steph as better.

The warriors barely beat a Cavs team with 2 of their top 3 players injured and lost to the healthy version of that team but yall got them as this impossible to beat team without KD.

No one is saying Curry isnt great btw, but you cant be focal person of the opposing teams attack and have them try to switch on you on every play and have stretches where your shooting dips under 40% like Curry usually does (also did earlier in these playoffs), and still be better than KD.

@AZTG

I think Steph is more impactful as @Peace_79 put it IMO

off of size alone, we already know there is nobody with the physical attributes of a KD so he should be able to do what he is doing...KD is better -his physical attributes aid that.

Steph is impactful because after the warriors won their first title everybody in the game started switching up ..everybody was trying to go small ball and the three point attempts shot the fuck up going forward....(they were generally going up but i think it ballooned up more once everyone seen what Klay and Curry were doing)

The warriors barely beat a Cavs team with 2 of their top 3 players injured and lost to the healthy version of that team but yall got them as this impossible to beat team without KD.

They didn’t “barely win” that’s a subjective narrative.

How many Finals did Jordan win in 6 games?
Is he “barely” 6-0 in the Finals?

Don’t diminish that man’s accomplishments

You are missing a few details about the other series, too ...

Last edited:
Shane battier at the 4 and bosh at the 5 helped encourage small ball in GS but iono nothin

This is the first time i am hearing of this..but w/e

yo ass aint supposed to be in here, go back n wait in the bucks thread nig! ha ha

If durant leaves the warriors he gonna regret it cuz whatever he does or teams up with it will be much harder

lol @ thinking a durant kyrie combo winning anything

durant,ad and kyrie hypothetically sounds good on paper but you got 3 injury prone players who will have to compromise their roles and will be top heavy that's 3 max players with escalating salaries.Impossible to build a sustainable contender with 3 players taking up 90-95% of the cap

I don't see how people say stuff like the bold. He's got two championships. Why should he regret putting in some work and getting one the hard way as opposed to staying in GS and getting a couple more gimmes. Ya'll must not have any competitive bones in your bodies. He's a champion. Now he wants to work on his legacy. That's the best way to do it. Lebron's championship in Cleveland means more than any of the ones he won in MIA.

Lol damn you need to start soaking up game and enlighten yourself this is common knowledge. Imagine what else you don't know

ha ha highly doubt that......but damn i can't believe i missed out on the shane battier era. "The birth of small ball"

I should be punished!

I don't see how people say stuff like the bold. He's got two championships. Why should he regret putting in some work and getting one the hard way as opposed to staying in GS and getting a couple more gimmes. Ya'll must not have any competitive bones in your bodies. He's a champion. Now he wants to work on his legacy. That's the best way to do it. Lebron's championship in Cleveland means more than any of the ones he won in MIA.

Miss me wit this over analytical bullshit I'm saying the grass won't be greener , there's several nba greats who put in work some league mvp's & won nothing

and you just said lebron should of won the finals mvp in 2015 cuz he led his team in every category despite the fact they LOST your opinion don't mean jack shit

They didn’t “barely win” that’s a subjective narrative.

How many Finals did Jordan win in 6 games?
Is he “barely” 6-0 in the Finals?

Don’t diminish that man’s accomplishments

You are missing a few details about the other series, too ...

When you go down 2-1 and and win games by a close margin to win in 6 to a team thats down two of their 3 best players, thats barely winning to me.

Personally I don't think Kevin cares if he doesn't win again

Idk if y'all have noticed but he been very "theres more to this besides basketball" since joining the warriors

Story time unrelated but related

A fan asked kyle Anderson are you excited about the draft pick at all? And you never talk about the grizzlies on Twitter.

Kyle Anderson said nah he don't really care and he's excited about shot in his personal life like his sister starting a business and etc. He said theres more to life than basketball

How are they trash?

You're right, the Blazers arent trash, the issue is that the warriors are a terrible matchup for them.

They had no one that could stay in front of Curry or Klay one on one and also didnt have bigs that could switch on Curry and stay with him.

The matchup made them trash

Back