Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Separate from anything..I get the hate lowrey gets...but Bledsoe gets the same hate from me..

That nigga never does shit, especially when he is needed..then the very few times he does...he starts beating his chest

Hate that nigga.

And why he keep saying after a facial dunk, “welcome to your Kodak moment???” Who the fuck uses those old ass cameras anymore?

Kodak probably have a contract with the NBA and the equipments they use is made by Kodak

They have some nice cameras

It’s just a figure of speech bruh.

Would Poster have been better?

Next time reg should be like with no regard for human life so Kevin Harlan can deck that nigga for stealing his shit and we’ll get a new color commentator.

Shizlansky you've said some dumb shit over the years and I love you bro but that shit is probably top 3 stupidest things you ever said

Shizlansky you've said some dumb shit over the years and I love you bro but that shit is probably top 3 stupidest things you ever said

About Kodak making cameras just trying to rationalize a old nigga saying something that was popular back in the day?

Son, dont make me take a trip to Jersey and put my foot up your ass

About Kodak making cameras just trying to rationalize a old nigga saying something that was popular back in the day?

Son, dont make me take a trip to Jersey and put my foot up your ass
Lol this is not worth defending man for multitude of reasons

Just take the L

Lmao whats worse is you are oblivious
Lmao whats worse is you are oblivious

Foh
27xl17t.gif

You still cool though

Back