Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giannis when guarded by Kawhi in Game 3: 41 possessions, 4 PTS, 2-12 FG, 0-3 3PT, 1 AST, 2 TO

Be interesting to see how this plays out in game 4

Yeah that's their best bet but where's the offense coming from?
Kawhi has looked gassed lately and it started in the Philly series.

He was already limping last night. I just hope he can keep it up and not risk a serious injury

I had this hot take since game 7 of raps/philly but I think my chances of keeping kawhi is better if I demote nick nurse

Ive seen him do some really good things and also make some highly questionable decisions

Thinking hes really good regular season coach and one who underperforms and leaves a lot on the table during the playoffs

D7DpHESW0AAjTXQ.jpg

Ive seen him do some really good things and also make some highly questionable decisions

Thinking hes really good regular season coach and one who underperforms and leaves a lot on the table during the playoffs
Hes not a bad coach BUT I think he's not using this team to its full potential in the playoffs and it's a bad first impression for kawhi

Hes not a bad coach BUT I think he's not using this team to its full potential in the playoffs and it's a bad first impression for kawhi

Everyone is saying the person making the best and important impression on Kawhi/his camp is Alex Mckechnie(Toronto's Director of Sports Science)....he might be the key to Kawhi staying

They finally cloned Lowry and killed the original. Let's get it.

Damn. If the Bucks lose this series, casuals are going to have a field day with the Giannis air ball free throw.

With the way Giannis came out the first few minutes of the game, im surprised the raptors arent down 10.

Back