Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to hand it to the Raps. They are executing in the defensive end and some of the role players are stepping up.

They need 48 minutes of this

If I was Kawhi I'd smack fire out these niggas for making me carry them want that could've played like this all series.

Especially Lowry but he stole somebody talent so it ain't even him.

Pump the brakes on Milwaukee a bit. I still got em winning this series but some of the hype was getting outta hand.

This series has game 7 potential and is the last competitive series left of the playoffs enjoy the shit while it lasts

Im not saying this bc milwaukee is getting blown out right now but them (nor toronto) have much of a chance against gsw im surprised by all the ppl that say otherwise

I wanna see some of the media read too much into this game now.

After game 3 it was like "Giannis had his worst game and the raptors barely won in 2 OTs, its over in 5"

Now i wanna see the same people say "Giannis had 25 and 10 on 52% and the Bucks still lost, Raptors in 6"

All jokes aside, if im the Bucks the biggest worry I have after this game is that kawhi only played 34 minutes.

Toronto just gave Gasol a standing ovation for having 17 points.

If these motherfuckers give van fleet an ovation they officially the best fans in the league

Back