Brees
QBrec
161-111-0
Cmp% 67.6
Yds 76884
Y/A 7.6
TD 541
Int 237

Elway played in an era where the rules were not in favor of the offense like today's game.

Elways stats would be crazy today.

Elway over Brees

INTs say different Means your wreckless with the ball

Brees has 241 more TDs and only 11 more INTs while throwing the ball 10,093 to 7,250

They gotta focus all their attention on one side of the ball. And hold on to their life for a season on the other.

For their sake they should put that focus on the offense side. Putting up points mostly leads everyone complaining that ur D suck, not ur team.

This piece by piece method that they have chosen for years that always ends up wit busts or players leaving in FA doesnt help them.

Dump money into the oline...get a very versatile and durable back. Get a legit receiving tightend. And pic up a load of WRs till you find three with hands..and go from there.

Stafford isn't Jamis Winston..he doesnt suck, despite the fact that ur team does.

They gotta focus all their attention on one side of the ball. And hold on to their life for a season on the other.

For their sake they should put that focus on the offense side. Putting up points mostly leads everyone complaining that ur D suck, not ur team.

This piece by piece method that they have chosen for years that always ends up wit busts or players leaving in FA doesnt help them.

Dump money into the oline...get a very versatile and durable back. Get a legit receiving tightend. And pic up a load of WRs till you find three with hands..and go from there.

Stafford isn't Jamis Winston..he doesnt suck, despite the fact that ur team does.

Incorrect

The only person on this coaching staff I respect is Darrell Bevel

The passing game looked a whole lot better with him calling the plays
despite the fact that they couldn't run the ball the offense was good....the full problem is the defense
This defense is historically bad....want to know how bad? They are about 800 yards away from surpassing the 0-16 Lions...and we hired a defensive coach
How the offense performed has had nothing to do with this putrid defense and putrid special teams

Incorrect

The only person on this coaching staff I respect is Darrell Bevel

The passing game looked a whole lot better with him calling the plays
despite the fact that they couldn't run the ball the offense was good....the full problem is the defense
This defense is historically bad....want to know how bad? They are about 800 yards away from surpassing the 0-16 Lions...and we hired a defensive coach
How the offense performed has had nothing to do with this putrid defense and putrid special teams
Ion know man, looking at the stats they give up equally to what they put out. Both sides of the ball are pretty average. With the ST actually outplaying their competitors.

Fuck it. I'll be that dude.
Drew Brees should not be a pro bowler this year. He only played in 9 games and lost 3 of them.

Brady
Fuck it. I'll be that dude.
Drew Brees should not be a pro bowler this year. He only played in 9 games and lost 3 of them.

He lost 2.

The one against the rams dont count. He left the first play of the second possession .

Still got 21 TDs with 5 missed games.

HE shouldnt have made it though. But Pro Bowls mean nothing.

Brees get cheated out of awards all the time though. Only 1 All- Pro despite break records every year

Brady

He lost 2.

The one against the rams dont count. He left the first play of the second possession .

Still got 21 TDs with 5 missed games.

HE shouldnt have made it though. But Pro Bowls mean nothing.

Brees get cheated out of awards all the time though. Only 1 All- Pro despite break records every year
Can't be mad at this post. Thought we would be arguing all day about this lol. I don't watch the pro bowl so I don't care. I just know that qb's are missing out on incentive clauses in their contracts bcuz of the snub.

Ion care nothing bout the pro bowl neither but it was nice seeing the best WR duo in the league getting recognized

Scherff was wack as hell for us this season still made it.

Once you make the pro bowl a couple times they’ll just keep picking you off rep even if other guys are way more deserving

Back